The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » School Kids Must Wear Wrist Strap (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Bazinga
View Profile
Loyal user
277 Posts

Profile of Bazinga
Iven,

I was indeed lipping off to Pecan Creek. Sorry if looked like I was firing at you.

Bazinga!


Quote:
On 2013-12-05 14:56, irossall wrote:
Quote:
On 2013-12-05 14:01, Bazinga wrote:
Quote:
On 2013-12-04 07:08, Pecan_Creek wrote:
You're kinda thick aren't ya?

Are you actually allowed to vote?


You're kind of an arse, aren't you?

Are you allowed to use electronic and communications devices without supervision?



:rotf: Yes, I am a bit of a Arse. I am allowed to use my ankle bracelet but if I take it off, I'm in trouble. Electronic communications? only 900 numbers late at night.
Iven Smile
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
16365 Posts

Profile of tommy
Cave men at least had sense enough to deal in reality. People today deal in illusions. Illusions given to them by the elite. Which take them away from reality. While they are away their real stuff is stolen from them. Better therefore to think like cave man. The elite actually think like cave men. Might is right and all that. They did not get where are today by not thinking like cave men.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4_TXuU9ars

Skin up.
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
irossall
View Profile
Special user
Snohomish, Washington
529 Posts

Profile of irossall
On 2013-12-05 16:38, Bazinga wrote:
Iven,

I was indeed lipping off to Pecan Creek. Sorry if looked like I was firing at you.

Bazinga!



That's why the Smile I figured as much.
Iven Smile
Give the gift of Life, Be an Organ Donor.
irossall
View Profile
Special user
Snohomish, Washington
529 Posts

Profile of irossall
Quote:
On 2013-12-05 16:07, balducci wrote:
Quote:
On 2013-12-05 06:16, irossall wrote:

By the way, last time I checked, Texas is still a state, not a nation. just thought you should know.
Iven Smile

Check again. 'Nation' has more meanings than the one you appear to be thinking of. Smile


Yes I know but having lived in Texas and having relative's living in Texas, I don't see a common thread of the people. The citizen's of Texas are as diverse as any other's living in other states. Spanish is also spoken by many Texans and many Texans only speak spanish.
Alex Jones lives in Dallas. How many Texan's want to be associated with Mr. Jones?

If Texas is a nation, then I would guess that ALL 50 states and DC are also nations.
Iven Smile
Give the gift of Life, Be an Organ Donor.
irossall
View Profile
Special user
Snohomish, Washington
529 Posts

Profile of irossall
Quote:
On 2013-12-05 15:53, Pecan_Creek wrote:
Quote:
On 2013-12-05 06:16, irossall wrote:
Quote:
On 2013-12-04 07:08, Pecan_Creek wrote:
You're kinda thick aren't ya?

Are you actually allowed to vote?


That's a very good argument against what I am saying. You are so articulate.

Do you bother to vote? Or do you just sit at your computer in the safety of your home and send unintelligible insults to people you don't know. I wonder if you would have the guts to tell me I am "thick" to my face.
Your dribble falls on deaf ears. Maybe next time you post, you will have something to say.

By the way, last time I checked, Texas is still a state, not a nation. just thought you should know.
Iven Smile



Sorry if I offended you with the truth.

You've come on a public forum trying to establish a pattern of government take over of whatever. Rail against it by "if it was my kids... etc..." with no facts just supposition and half truths.

Yup , you should be taken seriously!

Why don't you just crawl back into your bunker and leave society to the people that can function above the cave man level.




I did not read any "Truth" in your statement: Kinda Thick? Am I allowed to vote? Those are just pointless dribble.

I was trying to establish a pattern of Government takeover of whatever? What is "whatever"?
Cave Man? Crawl back into my bunker? Leave society to those who can function?
These are excellent arguments and goes a long way to make a point. Your writing is nothing more than dribble.

Many times other's here at the Café have got me to rethink my position on a subject and at times I have seen the error of my ways. Your comments lead to nothing. Your comments are not intelligent and can only distant someone from your point of view (if you have one).

Arguments are not won by insults. Arguments are won by logic and being thoughtful and Polite toward those you wish to win over.
You have failed on both counts. Go back and enjoy your cool aid. I'll go back into my cave and enjoy a nice T-Rex steak.
Ally Oop Smile
Give the gift of Life, Be an Organ Donor.
Pecan_Creek
View Profile
Veteran user
The Nation of TEXAS!
323 Posts

Profile of Pecan_Creek
I think you mean "drivel".

Dribble is what the saliva does when defectives like you sit slack jawed in their bunkers.

If you want to insult someone and not look like a moron, at least use the right word.

I'm not trying to win any argument. You missed the point.

I was just mocking your idiocy.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » School Kids Must Wear Wrist Strap (3 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2023 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL