The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Magician-Hosted Podcast Interviewing Magicians: The Gingerosity Podcast (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

DanielGreenWolf
View Profile
Veteran user
Waterbury, CT
363 Posts

Profile of DanielGreenWolf
I made mention of this in another thread, but I figured it has been a month and I wanted to give the full skinny now that I've got a handful of episodes under our wings.

Gingerosity- n. The awesome power only bestowed upon those who are awesome. Gives the bestowed the power of the sun. Includes those with stawberry blonde to auburn hair color... but you don't have to be.

The Gingerosity Podcast interviews variety entertainers from all walks of life including magicians, mentalists, sideshow performers, contortionists, musicians, street performers, actors, directors, and shows how fantabulous they really are. (Because hey, we wouldn't interview ******nozzles!)It's a hour long podcast in which we do "Long-Form Interviews/Conversations" with these cool people.

The last 5 episodes have been David Garrity, Jay Scott Berry, Jim Sisti, Harley Newman, and Leslie Melville. This week (New Episode every Friday) will be EvilDan & Colleen the Sideshow Queen and we have some more awesome guests lined up in the coming weeks and months.

By the way... it's free. Yup. I ain't selling anything. This isn't even specifically for magicians. I try to have conversations that walk that fine line of "Inside Baseball" and "General silliness". But it's hosted by a professional magician (Me) and I talk to quite a few of them because these people are my friends.

So if you folks are interested, you can subscribe on ITunes at https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-......701?mt=2 or at http://www.thegingerosity.com

I'm just trying my ***edest to get the word out and I hope y'all like what you hear. Thank you beautiful, beautiful people!
-Much love,
Daniel GreenWolf
Celtic Magician

www.GreenWolfMagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Magician-Hosted Podcast Interviewing Magicians: The Gingerosity Podcast (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL