The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hi from AJ (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

unusualistaj
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of unusualistaj
Hello y'all,
I'm AJIT aka AJ from Bangalore,India ... Have been performing magic for past 10 years and had been working on cruise ships as close up magician for 2.5 yrs .Now back to my home country and reworking on my presentations and hope this would be a great place to meet and share with friends from all over the world.

its please to meet you all..Have a great day.
Kaneda
View Profile
New user
Keithville, LA
81 Posts

Profile of Kaneda
Hey there AJ and welcome. Just get in on the conversations or start one. We all would love to talk and share. Would love to hear about magic over there in India.
Kevin Blake
View Profile
New user
10 Posts

Profile of Kevin Blake
Nice to meet you AJ,

How did you get into cruise ship magic? I've heard it can be awesome... but exhausting.

Kevin
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3662 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Welcome unusualistaj,

Doing Close-Up Magic on a cruise ship sure sounds like fun.

What is the goal of your rework of presentations.

My partner and I have been doing a re-work of our repertoire with an eye toward giving our Magic a more current look.

-Mary Mowder
unusualistaj
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of unusualistaj
Thanks Mary , Kevin and Kaneda..

Working on cruise ships is fun but you need to be built for it. I finished my engineering school and headed to work on cruise ship for a while .Its just fun travelling to different countries and performing for all sort of people. Its a great learning experience.. I did my close up act and stand up gig as well.

But last year I came back to India and I'm working on presentation for more conserved people as humor in India so different from western world. I would be really happy to have you guys help me rebuild my act to fit general world.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hi from AJ (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL