The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » "CREATURE" Comments (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
Doug Higley
View Profile
1942 - 2022
7152 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Time to update the vid link? Murphey's is showing it awol.
These 2 effects sound really terrific...love that spooky stuff!

Doug
Higley's Giant Flea Pocket Zibit
willem
View Profile
New user
78 Posts

Profile of willem
Creature two (parasite) looks good,i like the little tail in the picture this is one I want.
wulfie66
View Profile
Veteran user
347 Posts

Profile of wulfie66
Xmosis,
there is a very NICE demo video of Creature at http://www.themagicwarehouse.com just do a search for 'creature' Smile
Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist ought to have his head examined.
niva
View Profile
Inner circle
Malta (Europe)
2970 Posts

Profile of niva
Looks good?!? You have to say GREAT!!!
Yours,

Ivan
wulfie66
View Profile
Veteran user
347 Posts

Profile of wulfie66
I just ordered Creature as well as a copper set of cups and balls from the Magic Warehouse. I sure hope I recieve them soon since I'm going on vacation next monday! Creature looks just too cool for words! Smile
hackmonkey
View Profile
Inner circle
England
1093 Posts

Profile of hackmonkey
I just recieved my new creature the other day. I am sure the last was just a bad one, as these (I recieved two) are much better. The sides are a lot thicker, I doubt they will break as the last one did. Great customer service Keith.

Joe
Look behind you...on your left...thats the real world.

http://www.instagram.com/JoePiperMagic
niva
View Profile
Inner circle
Malta (Europe)
2970 Posts

Profile of niva
I am glad I held on this one. Not that it isn't good. But now they are at such a great price. $40 for 3 of them???

And I can't imagine how to hide that parasite. Imagine it coming out of a sandwich. Smile
Yours,

Ivan
Avrakdavra
View Profile
Loyal user
The Pine Tree State, USA
224 Posts

Profile of Avrakdavra
How about coming out of a surgical reveal?
niva
View Profile
Inner circle
Malta (Europe)
2970 Posts

Profile of niva
Yeeeeah!!
Yours,

Ivan
Eight Spades
View Profile
Elite user
Ohio (northwest)
482 Posts

Profile of Eight Spades
Where can we see a picture of the parasite?
"Tricks are only the crude residue from which the lifeblood of magic has been drained." -S.H. Sharpe
niva
View Profile
Inner circle
Malta (Europe)
2970 Posts

Profile of niva
http://www.arlenstudio.com One of my favourite sites.
Yours,

Ivan
Eight Spades
View Profile
Elite user
Ohio (northwest)
482 Posts

Profile of Eight Spades
Call me crazy but I can't find it anywhere on the site. I see the Creature but no Parasite.
"Tricks are only the crude residue from which the lifeblood of magic has been drained." -S.H. Sharpe
wulfie66
View Profile
Veteran user
347 Posts

Profile of wulfie66
Parasite is on the 'main' page right under the 'creature pack' Smile
wulfie66
View Profile
Veteran user
347 Posts

Profile of wulfie66
Well, I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I just recieved my 'creature' from The Magic Warehouse and I don't know if it was a packing problem or what, but the sides are already cracked! Smile And to top it off, it was VERY pink. Smile
niva
View Profile
Inner circle
Malta (Europe)
2970 Posts

Profile of niva
Just contact Keith. He is such a nice guy and he always backs his products.

A tip to those planning to buy this. better buy directly from him. First, you are supporting him more this way. Second, you can get a closer match if you deal directly with him.
Yours,

Ivan
MentaThought
View Profile
Special user
615 Posts

Profile of MentaThought
Quote:
On 2003-12-30 17:31, Arlen wrote:

I have produced the face through leaves, snow, the guts of a fish I had just caught and was cleaning. It about killed the Park Ranger. I told him I thought the lake may have parasites in it and showed the gimmick come up through the belly of the fish.

I had a party host hold off the intestines of the duck she had cooked for gypsy fortune telling later in the evening. Using the gimmick in amongst the various organs, I was able to get a very nice reaction from the group.

Although youmade the above post last year I just read it . . . I like the way you think! Those are GREAT effects! Who couldn't but laugh out loud when reading that? Please add some more ideas like those when you can!
"A good mentalist ... will teach you a miracle because he understands the subtleties ..." -- Banachek

"If this works it'll be BEAUTIFUL!" - The Amazing Kreskin on a stunning effect he performed on his 1970s television series (PS: it worked)
MentaThought
View Profile
Special user
615 Posts

Profile of MentaThought
Quote:
On 2003-12-31 16:14, Arlen wrote:

Cockroach: Two dead cockroaches are pulled from a make-shift catching container and set on the table. "Yuck! Even dead these things creep me out. But you know even dead roaches can breed. Look what I mean". Hands are waved over them and there are now four. Once again, and there are six.
"Discusting! Someday they will take over the world!!! Of course they will need to be a bit bigger". All six are balled up and squished in between your hands. When opened, the six have become one big one and it scurries off the table and back into it's container.

Oh my God, as someone who grew up in NYC, (what has to be the cockroach capital of the world) that is a KILLER effect! Bravo!
"A good mentalist ... will teach you a miracle because he understands the subtleties ..." -- Banachek

"If this works it'll be BEAUTIFUL!" - The Amazing Kreskin on a stunning effect he performed on his 1970s television series (PS: it worked)
MentaThought
View Profile
Special user
615 Posts

Profile of MentaThought
Quote:
On 2004-01-01 15:39, Arlen wrote:
All the roaches are fake but very realistic. The final big one is to big to be real but it looks real in a mutated kind of way. I do not think it would be to sanitary to sell real ones. Yuck! Ha, ha. The container is a Chinese take out carton all dolled up to look like it just came out of a dumpster.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You are TOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I take my hat off to you! (before checking to see if it contains any roaches, of course!)

wulfie66
View Profile
Veteran user
347 Posts

Profile of wulfie66
Well you can definately count me as a very displeased 'creature' customer. I bought my creature through the Magic Warehouse and upon receipt, I discovered that the sides were cracked and the color was darker than what I can use. I PM'd Keith several times about this. The first time he told me to give him my address and he'd send one out. I waited for weeks on end and never received it. So, I PM'd him again and have not gotten a single response. I for one am glad that I didn't shell out the 'big buck' for some of his other effects! Smile
Arlen
View Profile
Regular user
Keith Arlen Lack
143 Posts

Profile of Arlen
Hi Guys,

Wulfie66, you in particular. I sent you out a Creature with a few different ones in it. Obviously you did not get it. Hmmmm. As to my lack of response, I am on tour now with "Cabinet of Curiosities". My one man show. As it states on my site. Every year around this time I start a tour and get jammed up. I apologies for the inconvenience but did send your items out. Please PM me and I'll try once more.
Happy Conjuring,

Keith Arlen Lack
530-221-7324
www.arlenstudio.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » "CREATURE" Comments (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL