The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All in the cards » » Is there an amazing card trick for a five year old to perform? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
BarryFernelius
View Profile
Inner circle
Still learning, even though I've made
2533 Posts

Profile of BarryFernelius
Good to see you have a great sense of humor. Smile
"To achieve great things, two things are needed: a plan and not quite enough time."

-Leonard Bernstein
lcwright1964
View Profile
Special user
Toronto
569 Posts

Profile of lcwright1964
I have a five-year-old boy, and he just can't wait for me to pass on a lightly worn deck when I am done with it--he has a few now! I have tried to teach him a simple 3x3 matrix location, but getting the basic deal and order right is still puzzling to him. I will definitely look up Gemini Twins and other suggestions made here.
Dollarbill
View Profile
Special user
Colorado
963 Posts

Profile of Dollarbill
I tought my daughter to peak the bottom card and then find the card. Easy, but that's a mindset of a youngster.
djacob
View Profile
New user
17 Posts

Profile of djacob
I don't know if it would qualify as "amazing" as the OP requested, but the princess card trick would probably be doable for a younger child.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All in the cards » » Is there an amazing card trick for a five year old to perform? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL