The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » F/X » » Suggest a good DVD copying program? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jef Eaton
View Profile
Special user
524 Posts

Profile of Jef Eaton
I only want to duplicate DVD instructions and demos. I have the master but my new computer doesn't have the program I used to use which is ok because I forgot what I used.
Can someone tell me of an easy one, or two step program that does that? I will pay for it or use a free download if it doesn't change my whole computer and home page.
I would appreciate any help ASAP! I am currently running Windows 7.
Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Jef
kandumagic.com
<BR>jjeaton@aol.com
<BR>Creator of what my Mom thinks are the funniest kid show props around!
David Garrity
View Profile
Special user
523 Posts

Profile of David Garrity
I am very fond of Nero Burning ROM.

Sincerely,
David
Rimbaud
View Profile
Loyal user
Saint Louis
291 Posts

Profile of Rimbaud
Nero is what I use to dupe the vids of my hyp show that I sell BOR. It's very simple, and has never given me a problem.
http://www.DanLaddthehypnotist.com
"Saying 'Everyone is special' is just another way of saying 'No one is.'" --Dash from The Incredibles
Jef Eaton
View Profile
Special user
524 Posts

Profile of Jef Eaton
Thanks guys, I will check it out.
I appreciate the help!
Regards,
Jef
kandumagic.com
<BR>jjeaton@aol.com
<BR>Creator of what my Mom thinks are the funniest kid show props around!
David Garrity
View Profile
Special user
523 Posts

Profile of David Garrity
What's nice about Nero is that you can save an image of the DVD to your hard drive and make copies from that. So, you don't always have to wait to copy the master each time and then burn the new disc. You can just put in a blank disc and burn the image immediately to it.
Rodney Palmer
View Profile
Inner circle
1317 Posts

Profile of Rodney Palmer
I have used Roxio and Nero for years and love it. And you can create the DVD Inserts and the DVD Covers as well. It is a very easy to use program. It seems to me that Nero no longer like anything above XP. It does not get along good with Vista, 7 Home Version,, or Windows 8. Roxio does and still works well.

Rodney
"Creating Memories That Last A Lifetime"

In order to keep "MAGIC ALIVE" Please become a Mentor to a Young Person.
Neznarf
View Profile
Inner circle
NY then AZ now
1840 Posts

Profile of Neznarf
"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...it's about learning how to dance in the rain."
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » F/X » » Suggest a good DVD copying program? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL