The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Can "Mentally Speaking" Be Fixed? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Mind Guerrilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Queens, NY
2661 Posts

Profile of Mind Guerrilla
"Mentally Speaking" remains dysfunctional. A visit to the forum shows that about 1/3 of the posts have been MOVED for being off topic.

I think the name "Mentally Speaking" confuses people who think it's a forum for general mentalism discussion. Even Café moderators seem confused: There's a thread about "Corinda's Utility Cup" which was moved from "Penny" to "Mentally Speaking" and it isn't a review. It's not the first time I've seen something like this, either.

I think changing the name of the forum to "Mentalism Reviews" would be helpful. Certainly it couldn't hurt. Smile
Devious
View Profile
Inner circle
2120 Posts

Profile of Devious
Smile
Devious Deceptions
"Gadol Elohai!"
L'Chaim!
Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
4745 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
I've addressed this previously and I'll say it again: The Mentally Speaking forum CLEARLY describes the area as being for mentalism reviews:

---

Mentally Speaking
This area is specifically for the review of mentalism related items. This can include props, Dvds, books, monographs, pamphlets, manuscripts, notes, eBooks, PDF's and downloads.

---

Unless you are unable (or unwilling) to actually take a second to read the forum description, it is very obvious as to the purpose of that specific forum. I take no responsibility for the ignorance of other people. Smile

---
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Can "Mentally Speaking" Be Fixed? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL