The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » E-Books-Very Nice (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Aperazor
View Profile
Loyal user
Akron,Ohio
244 Posts

Profile of Aperazor
I tried to search first but have been having problems with the search feature on here.

I had visited the following site before and found it very informative, then through a link from somewhere I found a post about the e-books which are located via a link at the bottom of the main page. (I missed it my first time there)
If you don't have a reader you will be able to get one through this site, I got the Microsoft Reader.(free)
After a little bit of effort you can download some great magic e-books with illustrations as well as the ability to have the book read out loud to you if you wish.
There are quite a few magic books and topics available and the cost was very reasonable....FREE
A great way to fill the void of not having any money left from Christmas and still wanting more magic info.
Anyway..on with the show...here is the link.

http://www.allmagic.com/

I hope somebody can get some use out of this.
Nick Zender
Akron, Ohio
ralphdean
View Profile
Veteran user
Northern Ca
302 Posts

Profile of ralphdean
Hi Nick,

Nice of you to share this. References to AllMagicGuide have been posted before but this is a good place to have some of the best places to visit.

AllMagic has at least five good pieces each week. I always check on Simon Lovell, Jim Sisti, Mr Magic, and the trick of the week.

Great stuff!
Jordan Piper
View Profile
Veteran user
British Columbia, Canada
309 Posts

Profile of Jordan Piper
I've visited the site before but didn't realize they offered that kind of stuff. I'll be sure to bookmark that page. Thanks.
kihei kid
View Profile
Inner circle
Dog House
1040 Posts

Profile of kihei kid
Thanks for the post Nick.
In loving memory of Hughie Thomasson 1952-2007.

You brought something beautiful to this world, you touched my heart, my soul and my life. You will be greatly missed.

Until we meet again “my old friend”.
Aperazor
View Profile
Loyal user
Akron,Ohio
244 Posts

Profile of Aperazor
Hmmm...
I need to learn a little bit more about the e-books and see if there are other sites with magic titles available.
I'm also curious to the readers and if they are all basically the same or if some offer additional features.
For instance the Microsoft reader has the annoying computer voice if you chose to use it...I wonder if some of the others may have a more realistic voice.
Not that I would really ever use it...just wanted to see.
I downloaded every file ther yesterday and went through them all last night and there were only a couple that I thought was really worth reading...but that is still a couple more than I had before!
Anyway glad someone else found it useful and thanks for the replies, if I find out more I'll be sure to update here.

Happy Holidays
Nick Zender
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » E-Books-Very Nice (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL