The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » What happened, was this... » » It only hurts when I laugh (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

BeThePlunk
View Profile
Special user
West of Boston, East of Eden
895 Posts

Profile of BeThePlunk
I thought it would be fun to share stories of bodily harm suffered in the name of the art. I'll start and maybe others will share.

I'm pretty new to regular practice but some days I give it 150%. A week ago I was putting a lot of energy into learning the wand spin. The wand flew out my fingers and whacked me in the mouth. I spent the next three days with a swollen lip and a sore tooth. I teach school. Not a pretty sight but, thank the magical spirits, none of the kids asked how it happened.
Cliffg37
View Profile
Inner circle
Long Beach, CA
2490 Posts

Profile of Cliffg37
I once lost my ballance climbing out of a box and cracked two ribs. Hurt like hell, but the show must go on.
Magic is like Science,
Both are fun if you do it right!
landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
5021 Posts

Profile of landmark
I learned a few years ago that I could no longer do the straitjacket escape. The last time, I was sore for days after. Finally had to sell it. A nice regulation Humana with crotch strap.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » What happened, was this... » » It only hurts when I laugh (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL