The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Now that’s funny! » » Wacky Wolf's Magic -Arthur Atsma's Chicken Sword (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
Tim Taylor
View Profile
Veteran user
1970 - 2012
375 Posts

Profile of Tim Taylor
Have you guys seen this yet?!
Check it out at...
http://www.wolfsmagic.com
Got one ordered, can't wait to get it and give it a review! Smile

Tim Taylor
"Even a mosquito gets a slap on the back for a job well done" - Tim Taylor
Alex Tan
View Profile
Loyal user
Singapore
289 Posts

Profile of Alex Tan
This looks totally hilarious! Smile
I can't wait for a review too.
Magicman862
View Profile
Veteran user
Cincy, OH
385 Posts

Profile of Magicman862
Looks good to me, I cant wait to see the demo
paraguppie
View Profile
Elite user
Forsyth Montana!
411 Posts

Profile of paraguppie
I have decided to count on buying just about everything Chance puts out. This routine looks killer, not unlike all the rest of my prized Wolf's props. Keep them coming Chance, and hurry up with the demo, we are all dying to see it!

Keith Smile
Check me out at www.magickeith.com
Chance Wolf
View Profile
Inner circle
2425 Posts

Profile of Chance Wolf
Hey folks,
I guess it is fair for me to give a review of Arthur's INCREDIBLE CHICKEN SWORD Routine since I am one of the few, in this forum, to have seen this effect.
Arthur had heard of our company, and came to us to develop and manufacture this effect. He performed this routine under the worst conditions, one on one, in my shop with no frills. He had me laughing my butt off within the first 15 seconds of the routine. And the entertainment continued until the finish.
THE TRUE VALUE of this effect is Arthur's ROUTINE/PATTER. Then add in the upgrades and high quality of every aspect of the prop, as well as the revolutionary CARD ERUPTION FOUNTAIN,( which launches cards in EVERY DIRECTION up to 10 FEET or more!!) you have one killer effect. Overall, this is alot of bang for the buck, you WILL use this trick.
Regarding the demonstration video, I need to be clear that this will show only a portion of the routine (mainly the erupting cards and Arthur catching the card with the sword). The FULL routine will be provided in a video with the trick.
I can promise you a rapid sellout of the first run, so I suggest you act fast if you have an interest. Feel free to ask any questions or email us to Reserve your Chicken!
http://www.wolfsmagic.com/Chicken%20Sword.htm
Thanks for your support!
Chance Wolf
Creator of Wacky Wolf Productions & Fine Collectibles

A DECADE of building Magic and we're just getting started!

Lou Hilario
View Profile
Inner circle
2222 Posts

Profile of Lou Hilario
The only thing I find illogical is the feathers bursting out of the bucket. The chicken is already dressed so why feathers?
Magic, Illusions, Juggling, Puppet & Parrot Show ^0^
http://www.louhilario.net
Chance Wolf
View Profile
Inner circle
2425 Posts

Profile of Chance Wolf
Aww come on!! Smile This is NOT supposed to have ANY LOGIC whatsoever!! Smile This is an off the wall silly routine that breaks all logic and just gets goofier by the second. The feathers are followed up by a gag stating the chicken is a "bit rare" for your taste. Smile
Hey, since when is a RUBBER CHICKEN logical??
OK, I know your on my side and I am not yelling, actually, I am laughing, and please know that you can put almost ANYTHING into the LAUNCHER GIMMICK which I failed to mention. There are many options for this to be whatever you want it to be.
You have proven a great thinker with my Blow yur Stack, I am sure you could really have fun with this Smile
Take care and thanks for the input,
Chance

Tim Taylor
View Profile
Veteran user
1970 - 2012
375 Posts

Profile of Tim Taylor
That is one of the features that I find most hilarious about the routine. I can't wait to get a facefull of feathers, people will be rolling in the isle. Smile
RVH Magic
View Profile
Special user
877 Posts

Profile of RVH Magic
With the trick you get 2 rubber chickens, cover the normal one with feathers and during the routine put him in the container -the feathers fly out the container & you take out a naked rubber chicken and continue with the routine
Chance Wolf
View Profile
Inner circle
2425 Posts

Profile of Chance Wolf
El rafael,
Great thinking however, the gimmicking within the bucket will not allow room to do that. I wish I could SHOW the inner gimmick because it is SO COOL but that would not be wise Smile
You may still have a workable idea somehow...just not sure yet.
Take care and keep thinkin'!
Chance

Cabrera
View Profile
Special user
Seattle
513 Posts

Profile of Cabrera
Why not load the loader with foam eggs. As they fly out, the yoke is on you. Very eggciting!
"The quilt of life is woven with many different threads"
MichaelSibbernsen
View Profile
Special user
Omaha, NE
513 Posts

Profile of MichaelSibbernsen
Chance,

Just for crediting sake, Gerry Frenette of Magic Makers has a routine called "Chicken a La Card" with some similar elements (but certainly not the same).

Thought you may want to take a look if you did not know about it already.

Michael

http://gerryfrenette.tripod.com/arts.htm
Chance Wolf
View Profile
Inner circle
2425 Posts

Profile of Chance Wolf
Cabrera,
What a GREAT IDEA! I will include your suggestion in the instructions with credit to you as well SmileThank you.
Michael,
Yes, I discovered Gary's routine halfway through production as I read through an old Magic Magazine from 1999. I freaked for a minute until I realized that this routine was FAR from his idea in plot as well as gimmicks etc. The main commonality was simply the Rubber Chicken. I feel pretty safe in releasing this effect. Thanks for the info either way as I am always on the look-out for the hacks as well.
Take care
Chance

Tim Taylor
View Profile
Veteran user
1970 - 2012
375 Posts

Profile of Tim Taylor
WHEW! I was sweatin' bullets when I read Micheals post. I know how Chance is when it comes to ethics and proper crediting.
I just can't wait to get a facefull of feathers or maybe a egg!

Tim Taylor Smile
Magic Arty
View Profile
Elite user
metro Atlanta
443 Posts

Profile of Magic Arty
I am Arthur Atsma, I am excited by the response so far for the chicken sword routine, I would love to answer as many questions as I can about it.
I have been doing the routine for several years, in just about every venue you could imagine, and it always gets a huge response.
Looking forward to hearing from you
Arthur Atsma
atsmagic
Arthur Atsma

Feeling real happy now!
DaveWomach
View Profile
Elite user
Dave Womach
452 Posts

Profile of DaveWomach
I have had the great fortune of watching this whole routine come together for the past 6 months, and am SO happy to see it on the market! Chance's Card Eruption Fountain is the most amazing card fountain you will EVER see! That alone is worth the price of the trick!

Dave
Chance Wolf
View Profile
Inner circle
2425 Posts

Profile of Chance Wolf
Update:
We are now taking orders for the Fantabulous Chicken Sword! Estimated shipping date is Jan.12.
The first run will be 30 units. Each Unit will be Hand Signed & Numbered along with a Performance Rights Certificate/Certificate of Authenticity which will be Signed & Numbered to match the unit itself. We do plan to continue production after this batch however each run will be numbered in continuation with the previous run.
Orders have already begun and please know Wolf's Magic Official Credit Card Policy: We DO NOT Charge your card until the DAY IT SHIPS! So be aware that you may not see the charge on your card until after you have been notified of shipping.
A Special thanks to Dave Womach for hooking us up with Arthur Atsma. Arthur has been a pleasure to work with and a truly decent and funny guy Smile
Thanks for the great response. We are sure you will love this effect.
Chance Wolf

Hey folks,
We have just posted a Video Demo of the Card ERUPTION Fountain. Scroll down the page to find the link & check it out!
http://www.wolfsmagic.com/Chicken%20Sword.htm
Remember, you will actually be holding the Chicken Bucket in your hand while the cards launch. By simply tipping the bucket side to side, just a bit, you get EVEN MORE radical throwing of the cards. The video demo shows the fountain hooked up to a remote control. This is NOT the way these will come to you. The activation is created by a sturdy Push Button method accessed from the bottom of the bucket as you hold it in your hand. It is a very natural hold and activation.
A Video Demo of Arthur Atsma performing a BRIEF phase of the Chicken Sword will be POSTED SOON!
Enjoy!
Chance

DaveWomach
View Profile
Elite user
Dave Womach
452 Posts

Profile of DaveWomach
Oh wow! That looks even better than before!
Magic Arty
View Profile
Elite user
metro Atlanta
443 Posts

Profile of Magic Arty
The routine brings laughs from the belly, the feather launcher is a jolting surprize, the eruption fountain drives the audience to screams, and the chicken catching the card in his beak brings down the house!
You are going to love this!
Arthur
atsmagic
Arthur Atsma

Feeling real happy now!
paraguppie
View Profile
Elite user
Forsyth Montana!
411 Posts

Profile of paraguppie
The video looks like some sort of EXPLOSION! I love it! Probably my next major purchase!

Keith Smile
Check me out at www.magickeith.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Now that’s funny! » » Wacky Wolf's Magic -Arthur Atsma's Chicken Sword (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.26 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL