The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Now that’s funny! » » Wacky Wolf's Magic -Arthur Atsma's Chicken Sword (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
Tim Taylor
View Profile
Veteran user
1970 - 2012
375 Posts

Profile of Tim Taylor
Hey Chance,
Why can't I get the video to play? All I get is that small square,circle and triangle in the corner of the box.
Tim
"Even a mosquito gets a slap on the back for a job well done" - Tim Taylor
Chance Wolf
View Profile
Inner circle
2425 Posts

Profile of Chance Wolf
Tim,
This video works best with "Quick-Time" media player. These things are always tempermental depending on peoples computers etc. I am not the best at Computer Tecno-Stuff. I just do the videos with my digital camera and hope it works Smile
I will try to send it to you directly Smile
Chance
Creator of Wacky Wolf Productions & Fine Collectibles

A DECADE of building Magic and we're just getting started!

http://www.wolfsmagic.com
Cody S. Fisher
View Profile
V.I.P.
Austin, Texas
1188 Posts

Profile of Cody S. Fisher
When will the performance video be posted?

Thanks,
Cody S. Fisher
To Sign Up For My Members Only FREE Monthly Videos Visit: www.CodyFisher.com/store

Cody's Comedy Confabulation / Silk-2-Egg / Killer Prediction / Tossed Out Deck / Comedy Book Test / Las Vegas Aces / Three Ropes & 1000 Laughs
Chance Wolf
View Profile
Inner circle
2425 Posts

Profile of Chance Wolf
Cody,
We are waiting for my buddy to edit the silly music and reduce the file size.
PLEASE NOTE!!! This is NOT a "Performance Video". It is a VERY BRIEF quick demonstration of Arthur launching the cards and doing the Card-Stab. The file size would be enormous if made any attempt at actually showing the routine. Also, the REAL VALUE of this effect IS Arthurs Routine and we have no intention of giving it away to the "do-it-yourselfers".
I really hope the magic communty RESPECTS Arthurs hard work and years of development and purchases this rotuine rather than trying to put it together themselves. I can guarantee you it would be an inferior routine and overall effect.
You guys are going to love the gimmicked Chicken. It really is cool.
Hang in there. We should have it up by tommorow IF all goes well Smile
Thanks guys!
Chance

Tim Taylor
View Profile
Veteran user
1970 - 2012
375 Posts

Profile of Tim Taylor
I still can't get the video to play. Does anyone have any advice?
Please keep in mind I am a computer bonehead so, keep it simple.
Thanks
Tim
BathTub
View Profile
New user
Wellington, NZ
70 Posts

Profile of BathTub
Perhaps instead of trying to play it in your browser just download the file http://www.wolfsmagic.com/EruptionFountain01.avi and play it with whatever media player you normally use. I don't think you would need anything special to play it, it isn't a divx or xvid, etc.
Nigel McNaughton aka 'BathTub'
Tim Taylor
View Profile
Veteran user
1970 - 2012
375 Posts

Profile of Tim Taylor
Thanks Tub, I will give it a try.

Hey Chance,
Is the ship date still set for tomorrow?
Thanks
Tim
Chance Wolf
View Profile
Inner circle
2425 Posts

Profile of Chance Wolf
Update:
We have everything complete and ALMOST ready to ship right on time! We are struggling with the instructional video at this moment. I must warn you not to expect a super produced video. Heck, since my video editing guy bailed out on me...we won't even have the spiffy credits I created. So, what it WILL BE is a VERY detailed informational tape with clear video and audio and will serve its purpose...to teach you how to use and perform the trick. NO FRILLS, just good info and all in a nice little color schemed package. So please spare me the critiques as we are not attempting to be video producers...just people who make kick-butt Magic Smile
We will be shipping Tues. Jan. 13 at the LATEST!
Sorry about the online video demo not being posted. I have no access to all the neat video editing gear and the file I have of Arthur is just too big. So you may get to see yours truly doing a brief demo from my slick little digital camera. It makes 30 second videos which are small files and work nice on the internet.
Thanks for all the support and we look forward to your input!
Chance

Hey Folks,
We have the Chicken Sword IN STOCK and ready to ship! We have sold over half the first run and can assure a sell-out soon. Please take the time to visit our website and read this routine in detail. It is truly one of the funniest routines I have seen in magic for a long time. It would be an instant hit in your act not to mention the spactacle of the "ERUPTION" Card Fountain. This is unlike anything you have ever seen. We have a video demo on our site showing the explosion of cards.
Thanks again,
Chance

Lou Hilario
View Profile
Inner circle
2225 Posts

Profile of Lou Hilario
I hope someone soon will give us a review of this product. I don't do card tricks in my shows because I often perform in situations where kids are aged 5 & below. But perhaps alphabet or picture cards can be used. Hmmmmm. Smile
Magic, Illusions, Juggling, Puppet & Parrot Show ^0^
http://www.louhilario.net
Tim Taylor
View Profile
Veteran user
1970 - 2012
375 Posts

Profile of Tim Taylor
Macaw,
I was going to use ABC cards for my childrens show, where can you get good poker size cards?
Thanks
Tim
paraguppie
View Profile
Elite user
Forsyth Montana!
411 Posts

Profile of paraguppie
Great idea guys, I was trying to figure out how to "lose" the card part for younger kids. The ABC cards are a great idea. To drop that kind of $$ for a prop I need to be able to use it with every audience. Hoping to buy one soon!!

Keith
Check me out at www.magickeith.com
Lou Hilario
View Profile
Inner circle
2225 Posts

Profile of Lou Hilario
Tim,
Just buy blank faced cards and use a thick marker to write the alphabets. In this manner, you can easily make the force card.
Magic, Illusions, Juggling, Puppet & Parrot Show ^0^
http://www.louhilario.net
Chance Wolf
View Profile
Inner circle
2425 Posts

Profile of Chance Wolf
Hey Folks,
Well, we shipped off the first batch of Chicken Swords RIGHT ON TIME! Smile
People should be receiving them by today or Friday. Please post your reviews and I look forward to your input.
Macaw, great thinking as usual! I will look into Animal Cards. If I manage to locate them I will offer them on my website.
Thanks,
Chance

James Fortune
View Profile
Special user
UK
509 Posts

Profile of James Fortune
Wolf,

Are there any Chicken Swords left?

If not, does anyone have one for sale?
Warmest regards
James

James Fortune MIMC
www.comedymagiciansurrey.co.uk
www.bestweddingmagician.co.uk
muzicman
View Profile
Special user
LaCenter, Wa
989 Posts

Profile of muzicman
I managed to get one of the last Chicken Swords. I don't believe I will ever part with it. I did see one at magicaction.com but as I expected, it has already been sold. I have learned when a Wolf Product is available, you GET IT! Waiting even 1 hour can prevent you from getting yours. I learned the hard way with the FUNHOUSE. I had it in my shopping cart and decided to wait til I got home to order it...by then they were SOLD OUT. I upsets me that my magic stuff is in someone elses collection, but it's my own fault.
The Great Smartini
View Profile
Inner circle
2280 Posts

Profile of The Great Smartini
This is one cool trick. My routine uses three (stunt doubles)chickens each with matching super hero capes!! I've also added Sean Bogunia's Animation Sensation to my routine. What better way for your chicken to come back to life than using this. Think 2001 Space Oddyssey and I'm sure that you get my drift. Some might say that this is one expensive rubber chicken routine but hey you get what you pay for. This is just fun to do. Enjoy!!
Chance Wolf
View Profile
Inner circle
2425 Posts

Profile of Chance Wolf
Hi folks,
RUBBER CHICKEN UPDATE!!

We have the Chicken Sword IN STOCK! PLUS a NEW UPDATED Studio Quality VIDEO!! The video is far better than our last instructional video and is just as fun to watch as the routine is to perform.
If you have any questions, please ask. Otherwise get your orders in before they sell-out again Smile
Thanks a bunch
Chance Wolf
Wolf's Magic

The Great Smartini
View Profile
Inner circle
2280 Posts

Chance,

Any chance those who already purchased the Chicken Sword could receive a copy of this new improved video?

Also, any info you could give on the estimated production date of your version of the Wiz Kote?

Thanks!
Norden
View Profile
New user
Vancouver, BC
56 Posts

Profile of Norden
Hello! I love this trick! However, my chicken 'Rufus' was kidnapped. I am offering a $500 reward to anyone who can find him! http://www.RufusTheChicken.ca

Mike Norden
The Great Smartini
View Profile
Inner circle
2280 Posts

Hey Norden,

maybe Ralph Kramden ate em!! ha ha

seriously, how long you planning on "milking" this fako chicken bit?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Now that’s funny! » » Wacky Wolf's Magic -Arthur Atsma's Chicken Sword (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.22 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL