The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Now that’s funny! » » Wacky Wolf's Magic -Arthur Atsma's Chicken Sword (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
trickychris
View Profile
Loyal user
England
257 Posts

Profile of trickychris
Just received the chicken sword - can anyone offer any suitable names for the chicken - Gus is already taken!
The Great Smartini
View Profile
Inner circle
2280 Posts

Profile of The Great Smartini
I use the name Mac the stunt chicken... feel free to use this as its a nice play on words "Mac" as in McChicken from McDonalds.

I tell the kids that you can call him Mac or Mac the stunt chicken but don't call him Mac-Chicken as it just hurts his feelings. I've also attached a photo of Mac which shows him with a blue/red cape with the letter "M" emblazoned on it. The cape gives it a nice cover for the switch.

I use 3 chickens (stunt doubles or triples I guess you could say!) The third Mac comes back to life using Sean Bogunia's suitcase trick called Animation Sensation...of course I use 2001 space oddyssey for him to rise back to life. When he pops back down out of view I simply bring out the third chicken with the gimmick for the card sword. Hope this helps. Give me a pm if you'd like more details about my routine.

Click here to view attached image.
Norden
View Profile
New user
Vancouver, BC
55 Posts

Profile of Norden
Hey Jeff! (Great Smartini)...oh, the milking has just begun my friend. Send your Super chicken out to find him...hey it's worth $500 if you do.
trickychris
View Profile
Loyal user
England
257 Posts

Profile of trickychris
Idea for what to put in the first luncher: how about a plastic egg on a small parachute? think on.....
Chance Wolf
View Profile
Inner circle
2425 Posts

Profile of Chance Wolf
Chris,
That is BRILLIANT!!! I will pass on your great idea...and use it myself Smile
Chance Wolf
Creator of Wacky Wolf Productions & Fine Collectibles

A DECADE of building Magic and we're just getting started!

http://www.wolfsmagic.com
trickychris
View Profile
Loyal user
England
257 Posts

Profile of trickychris
Chance, if you do get round to making the parachute egg @ your very high standards - could you send me one please! I'm not the best at making things!
Chance Wolf
View Profile
Inner circle
2425 Posts

Profile of Chance Wolf
No problem Chris Smile

The Donster
View Profile
Inner circle
4817 Posts

Profile of The Donster
You two better hope that the Egg don't Break or the Yolk will be all over the two of you. Smile
Chance Wolf
View Profile
Inner circle
2425 Posts

Profile of Chance Wolf
HA! That's why they make plastic eggs Smile I will look for an inexpensive fake egg for this gag. Any leads folks?
Thanks
Chance

The Donster
View Profile
Inner circle
4817 Posts

Profile of The Donster
Plastic Eggs? Try around Easter etc. I'm glad that wasn't to scrambled up.
trickychris
View Profile
Loyal user
England
257 Posts

Profile of trickychris
Performed chicken sword today for the first time and it worked a treat. Just need some funny (yes,funny) chicken jokes. Any good ones knocking around?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Now that’s funny! » » Wacky Wolf's Magic -Arthur Atsma's Chicken Sword (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL