The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Right or Wrong? » » RED by Craig & Petty World Magic Shop » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..11..19..27..35..40~41~42~43 [Next]
SUAREZ
View Profile
New user
16 Posts

Profile of SUAREZ
I Like WMS, but Craig does not practice what he preaches .. a bit of a David Cameron type character.
David Cheetham
View Profile
New user
31 Posts

Profile of David Cheetham
Quote:
On 2014-01-07 21:07, SUAREZ wrote:
I Like WMS, but Craig does not practice what he preaches .. a bit of a David Cameron type character.

Except David Cameron's double lift is more convincing.
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3777 Posts

Profile of takeachance
David are you a professional magician, or own a brick and mortar store?. You are certainly dedicated to this thread, it is entertaining. 29 of your 32 posts (soon to be 33 and ###) are on this issue. Interesting to see someone join the café especially to led the charge on this. Obviously you are very passionate on the issue. What do you think the next step should be. Ensure their blog is shut down, World magic Shop closed down. How else can we punish these guys in your opinion. Lets start our demand list to ensure that a right and just outcome is reached.
David Cheetham
View Profile
New user
31 Posts

Oh come off it. This is nobody's fault but their own. If you don't care about ethics in this community, I won't be losing any sleep. So many people don't care, it's laughable.
janu7
View Profile
New user
13 Posts

Profile of janu7
So you dear David seem to have no Idea how a discourse works. If you say a thing you have to underpin it with arguments, otherwise it is just empty, in this case an insult. Insults are signs of lack of ability to discuss argumentative….

Quote:
On 2014-01-07 20:46, David Cheetham wrote:
Quote:
On 2014-01-07 20:43, janu7 wrote:
Hi

Thanks for that Ian. I actually do not answer to people talking like this, because it is not worth the effort. They seem to have lost categories of basic human thinking. An opinion can not have a status, it can be shared by others or not. Every ones opinion is bound to be subjective. So if he rate or evaluate my opinion, it is nothing else than another subjective act. There is no way, that my opinion could count less than another.

Mike has been on another detective tour, thanks for that. Does it really matter what I said before? Yes I said he should confront Craig Petty, and I am sure he did. But that is only the first, emotional reaction to a matter like that, then second, you should start thinking rational after the emotional part. The problem no is, that 80% of the people here are still emotional, and will never get aut of it, because because they never learned that…….

I am sure I forgot something, but I'll get back to you

Best regards

Quote:
On 2014-01-07 19:48, Iain1986 wrote:
My god this is like Reddit or something.

Someone only has 6 posts so his "opinion doesn't count", people announcing someone has been fired because there name isn't on webpage (only to be told it never has been a post or so later).

All I'm seeing now are people bickering and attacking each other.

Someone so much as sticks up or gives a neutral opinion towards Craig or WMS and they are pretty much told they aren't welcome here in as many words (I've seen posts with people being told to go and not come back, or to maybe turn around and leave as they won't like it here) but the same 3 or 4 people just repeat their same points again patting each other on the back for now 27 pages.

Nothing is being achieved. Everyone is bickering.

Is this what this forum is like?

You are making a lot of assumptions, sunshine. I think what people, perhaps rudely, are telling you is that they really don't care what you think about it.
janu7
View Profile
New user
13 Posts

Profile of janu7
Your behavior defies against a lot of ethical rules and you won't to discuss about ethics?

Quote:
On 2014-01-07 21:15, David Cheetham wrote:
Oh come off it. This is nobody's fault but their own. If you don't care about ethics in this community, I won't be losing any sleep. So many people don't care, it's laughable.
MichaelMann
View Profile
Regular user
109 Posts

Profile of MichaelMann
28 pages of this? Seriously? It's just a stupid card trick.
David Cheetham
View Profile
New user
31 Posts

Quote:
On 2014-01-07 21:18, janu7 wrote:
So you dear David seem to have no Idea how a discourse works. If you say a thing you have to underpin it with arguments, otherwise it is just empty, in this case an insult. Insults are signs of lack of ability to discuss argumentative….

Quote:
On 2014-01-07 20:46, David Cheetham wrote:
Quote:
On 2014-01-07 20:43, janu7 wrote:
Hi

Thanks for that Ian. I actually do not answer to people talking like this, because it is not worth the effort. They seem to have lost categories of basic human thinking. An opinion can not have a status, it can be shared by others or not. Every ones opinion is bound to be subjective. So if he rate or evaluate my opinion, it is nothing else than another subjective act. There is no way, that my opinion could count less than another.

Mike has been on another detective tour, thanks for that. Does it really matter what I said before? Yes I said he should confront Craig Petty, and I am sure he did. But that is only the first, emotional reaction to a matter like that, then second, you should start thinking rational after the emotional part. The problem no is, that 80% of the people here are still emotional, and will never get aut of it, because because they never learned that…….

I am sure I forgot something, but I'll get back to you

Best regards

Quote:
On 2014-01-07 19:48, Iain1986 wrote:
My god this is like Reddit or something.

Someone only has 6 posts so his "opinion doesn't count", people announcing someone has been fired because there name isn't on webpage (only to be told it never has been a post or so later).

All I'm seeing now are people bickering and attacking each other.

Someone so much as sticks up or gives a neutral opinion towards Craig or WMS and they are pretty much told they aren't welcome here in as many words (I've seen posts with people being told to go and not come back, or to maybe turn around and leave as they won't like it here) but the same 3 or 4 people just repeat their same points again patting each other on the back for now 27 pages.

Nothing is being achieved. Everyone is bickering.

Is this what this forum is like?

You are making a lot of assumptions, sunshine. I think what people, perhaps rudely, are telling you is that they really don't care what you think about it.

My dear Madame, I have no idea what you are on about, other than a vague sense that you wish people to stop saying unpleasant things about somebody who has behaved in an unpleasant way. You clearly have fine sensibilities, which is charming in a lady or a gentleman. Many of us are underwhelmed, to say the least, with the statement made by Craig Petty. I own colanders which hold more water. You have a different point of view. The two views are, I'm afraid, irreconcilable. I'm sure you are a keen student of human nature; so am I.
Joaquin
View Profile
Veteran user
329 Posts

Profile of Joaquin
Thanks for all your comments to all members. We the Magic community appreciate all your time and comments. Case close . We are moving on to a new review now.

..............." THE END " ..........
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3777 Posts

Profile of takeachance
No David I do care that's why I ordered NWP, and I thank those who brought it to my attention as I had Red on my to order list. Fortunately through others here on the café I was able to remove it and buy the original, and I thank those who did bring the issue to public notice. It's just that there is so much venom in your crusade, you did say something along the lines that if he was on fire you wouldn't use the steam of your p## to put him out, so I'm just interested in why you hold such a grudge, and you are losing sleep mate. Most of your post is on this issue, so you have true passion on the subject. So how do we bring the issue to a satisfactory conclusion? A legitimate discussion point I thought, rather just an endless back and forth, bashing.
Aaron Smith Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
Portland, OR
1447 Posts

Profile of Aaron Smith Magic
Quote:
On 2014-01-07 21:24, MichaelMann wrote:

Uh-oh..... http://youtu.be/8IPzpaD4UOE?t=35s
Chessmann
View Profile
Inner circle
4247 Posts

Profile of Chessmann
Quote:

:)
My ex-cat was named "Muffin". "Vomit" would be a better name for her. AKA "The Evil Ball of Fur".
jconstantine
View Profile
Special user
Long Island New York
566 Posts

Profile of jconstantine
Quote:
On 2014-01-07 21:48, Aaron Smith Magic wrote:
Quote:

Ok now that was funny. You made me spit out my drink.
Misdirect yourself regularly before you attempt to misdirect others!!! Smile Smile Smile
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3777 Posts

Profile of takeachance
Quote:
On 2014-01-07 22:09, jconstantine wrote:
Quote:
On 2014-01-07 21:48, Aaron Smith Magic wrote:
Quote:

Ok now that was funny. You made me spit out my drink.

Ha, LOL, yes it was
rasmus
View Profile
Inner circle
Switzerland
1696 Posts

Profile of rasmus
Quote:
On 2014-01-07 20:48, janu7 wrote:
Hi Rasmus

Sorry, but I think you should call a doctor. We have good ones in Switzerland…

Get Better, regards

Quote:
On 2014-01-07 19:40, rasmus wrote:
Quote:
On 2014-01-07 19:31, janu7 wrote:
Hi

On this thread I read posts like: He tried to steal something and got caught.

So you think, that Craig with his knowledge of magic, long experience and status would really have thought about trying to cheat on the magic community and with luck getting away with it??? Do you think, that he really speculated that no one would know Bob Kings Trick?? People, I think your logic failed badly!! No one, that is so dedicated to magic like Craig, and no one who really gets angry about badly credited products and useless junk would do such a thing intentionally. The USA can do that buy saying: Let's listen to all phone calls in the world, maybe we'll get away with it. Yes they can, because they are too big to fail, and won't have to take big measures when it gets out or take responsibility. Craig has as member of the WPR, WMS, the (small) magic community and himself.

Your criticism doesn't match up, try again.

Best wishes

pretty weird, that you have the nerves to comment in this thread because of the fact, that you have only 6 posts in
total and the last 4 posts were exactly in this thread.

I don't think that your opinion really counts my friend. Smile

just my 5 swiss francs

I knew you are in switzerland:)))

what I wanted to say was, that this forum is all about magicians helping other magicians, and
that your positive opinion on this is not helpful at all and a little bit strange imo.

sounds as if you are a friend of craig? and as I said before, only 6 posts and coming here to
spread the word of god? I'm pretty sure we have good doctors in switzerland, not just for me my friend:)

just my 5 swiss francs
A World without Magic is a World without Dreams and Hope:)

Creator of: STEEL (performed by Dynamo), X-RAY, Real Coin Bend (performed by Dynamo), Totally Crazy Bands, Rasmus Haunted Deck, MCF CARDS, Jawbreaker, CRAZY CARD CHANGE, POLTERGEIST, STEEL Stage Version,
X-RAY Stage Version
http://rasmusmagic.ch
judgehiker
View Profile
New user
46 Posts

Profile of judgehiker
Hey, I just invented a new trick. It is an invisible deck using R&S. I have been checking with other magicians and have been assured nothing like it has ever been marketed. I am only taking "pre-orders." There will be no trailors. I don't need any criticism on no *** trailors. Just send me your money. I
would also like to apologize in advance in the oft chance anyone has thought of something similar before me. I have this friend who sometimes used to impersonate me on my own computer. I cannot be sure of the liklihood of that occuring though. I am also embarrassed, but I am not certain why. If you have any criticism, I want you to know I deserve it. No excuses.
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
Most people wish I didn't have
5155 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
So I guess it may be time to point out the elephant in the room. Will there even be a show tomorrow?
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
rasmus
View Profile
Inner circle
Switzerland
1696 Posts

Profile of rasmus
Quote:
On 2014-01-07 22:32, judgehiker wrote:
Hey, I just invented a new trick. It is an invisible deck using R&S. I have been checking with other magicians and have been assured nothing like it has ever been marketed. I am only taking "pre-orders." There will be no trailors. I don't need any criticism on no *** trailors. Just send me your money. I
would also like to apologize in advance in the oft chance anyone has thought of something similar before me. I have this friend who sometimes used to impersonate me on my own computer. I cannot be sure of the liklihood of that occuring though. I am also embarrassed, but I am not certain why. If you have any criticism, I want you to know I deserve it. No excuses.na

Filly a really funny post:)

thanks for the entertainment:)))
A World without Magic is a World without Dreams and Hope:)

Creator of: STEEL (performed by Dynamo), X-RAY, Real Coin Bend (performed by Dynamo), Totally Crazy Bands, Rasmus Haunted Deck, MCF CARDS, Jawbreaker, CRAZY CARD CHANGE, POLTERGEIST, STEEL Stage Version,
X-RAY Stage Version
http://rasmusmagic.ch
Ihop
View Profile
Inner circle
Glen Spey, NY
1604 Posts

Profile of Ihop
Ihor
NYCJoePitt
View Profile
Special user
559 Posts

Profile of NYCJoePitt
Speaking of sinking ships... for gawd's sake, moderators! Please shut us down! We obviously can't help ourselves from babbling on....
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Right or Wrong? » » RED by Craig & Petty World Magic Shop » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (3 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..11..19..27..35..40~41~42~43 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL