The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » I can't believe its been almost a year since the world ended. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Chessmann
View Profile
Inner circle
4247 Posts

Profile of Chessmann
Remember that? Smile
My ex-cat was named "Muffin". "Vomit" would be a better name for her. AKA "The Evil Ball of Fur".
Mehtas
View Profile
Inner circle
England, UK
1649 Posts

Profile of Mehtas
I also remember the Millennium Bug. :-/
acesover
View Profile
Special user
I believe I have
821 Posts

Profile of acesover
Cripes...something else I missed. Smile
If I were to agree with you. Then we would both be wrong. As of Apr 5, 2015 10:26 pm I have 880 posts. Used to have over 1,000
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21245 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
I spent last December in my Heavens Gate, millennium bunker. Just waiting for the next thing to be scared of.

And lets be very clear. The Mayans NEVER said the world was going to end. That was what people said they said. It was not a prophecy at all.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil's Island
16543 Posts

Profile of tommy
I thought he was talking about the warmers.
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
lynnef
View Profile
Inner circle
1407 Posts

Profile of lynnef
You missed Harold Camping's 2011 prediction for the rapture! Incidentally he recently passed away after a fall. Lynn
Chessmann
View Profile
Inner circle
4247 Posts

Profile of Chessmann
Quote:
On 2013-12-18 22:54, lynnef wrote:
You missed Harold Camping's 2011 prediction for the rapture! Incidentally he recently passed away after a fall. Lynn

Oh, wow, I did not hear of Camping passing away! I remember his "prediction" and all that followed very well.
My ex-cat was named "Muffin". "Vomit" would be a better name for her. AKA "The Evil Ball of Fur".
Magnus Eisengrim
View Profile
Inner circle
Sulla placed heads on
1053 Posts

Profile of Magnus Eisengrim
Was it with a bang or a whimper?
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.--Yeats
balducci
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
227 Posts

Profile of balducci
Quote:
On 2013-12-18 23:20, Chessmann wrote:
Quote:
On 2013-12-18 22:54, lynnef wrote:

Oh, wow, I did not hear of Camping passing away! I remember his "prediction" and all that followed very well.

He died _very_ recently. Last Sunday. I just heard about it, myself. It was only (or mostly) in the news in the last day or two.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-25424916
Make America Great Again! - Trump in 2020 ... "We're a capitalistic society. I go into business, I don't make it, I go bankrupt. They're not going to bail me out. I've been on welfare and food stamps. Did anyone help me? No." - Craig T. Nelson, actor.
Pakar Ilusi
View Profile
Inner circle
5777 Posts

Profile of Pakar Ilusi
The world will end for each of us personally.

Live life to the fullest.

Hope to see you all on the other side. Hope there are forums there too. Smile
"Dreams aren't a matter of Chance but a matter of Choice." -DC-
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » I can't believe its been almost a year since the world ended. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL