The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Are you a magic Café junkie? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
View Profile
Loyal user
222 Posts

Profile of 12345
I work out of my office and when I'm not too busy I play a few online games and always have a window open just for the magic Café.

Lots of good reading and resouces here!

How often do you visit the magic Café?
Chris Michaels
View Profile
New user
72 Posts

Profile of Chris Michaels
It's my homepage.
"penguin is the cheapest magic shop online" - some person I was talking to on AIM.
Rcitgo
View Profile
Special user
Emporia,Va.
732 Posts

Profile of Rcitgo
I view it on a daily basis.I look for info on new tricks that come out so I don't end up buying crap. Smile
BradleyNott
View Profile
Veteran user
Westwood, CA (UCLA)
351 Posts

Profile of BradleyNott
I always visit, I like the way internet forums are structured and I love magic. It just works out.

:)
If you were a hotdog, and you were starving...would you eat yourself? I know I would!
Aperazor
View Profile
Loyal user
Akron,Ohio
244 Posts

Profile of Aperazor
I'm sending my application to Dr. Phil tomorrow! I need to find out why I can't walk by any of my computers without clicking on the Magic Café.

I'm in my initial phase that I usually go through when I get the fever for something, usually takes about a month to level off. Everyone in the family has witnessed the effect before, guitars, digital 8 tracks, airbrushing and now magic again.

I notice that I palm my silverware and make it appear before I eat. A half dollar is secretly palmed while working or driving. I blow my nose and vanish the kleenex. I reach for my cigarette pack in my coat pocket and go through three decks of cards before finding my smokes.

If I see a tiny red light anywhere I simply must obtain it and then proceed to stick it in and out of every orfice (D'Lites). And last but definitely not least, I look sadly at the palm of my hand wondering where in the devil that muscle for the muscle pass could be, and why in the heck I can't even make it twitch?

Happy Holidays
Nick Zender
tenkiapalm
View Profile
New user
42 Posts

Profile of tenkiapalm
Everyday Smile
nothing is out of reach has long has you go for it.
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4742 Posts

Profile of David Neighbors
Very Funny Nick!:)!
Just A Day or two I made it My homepage Too!

Best David Neighbors
The Coinjurer
David Neighbors

The Coinjurer

www.coinjurer.com
Alikzam
View Profile
Elite user
433 Posts

Profile of Alikzam
Your homepage? What a great idea! And all this time I was using Google. Pftt...

My only concern is that my family uses this computer too.
redstreak
View Profile
Inner circle
A.K.A David Kong
1368 Posts

Profile of redstreak
At least once a day.
Rob Johnston
View Profile
Inner circle
Utah
2060 Posts

Profile of Rob Johnston
I also work on a computer most of the day and yes I have a window open in the Café. I don't reply much, but I do enjoy learning and reading the posts.
"Genius is another word for magic, and the whole point of magic is that it is inexplicable." - Margot Fonteyn
Pablo Tejero
View Profile
Inner circle
Zaragoza, SPAIN
1201 Posts

Profile of Pablo Tejero
I visit the Café every day, while I am working so I hope I won´t get fired by the boss. Smile

All the best magic,

Pablo Tejero Smile
"The Magic is in the air, you just have to... breathe it!"
trilam
View Profile
New user
Montreal, Canada
62 Posts

Profile of trilam
Been a member for years, and find myself returning to browse the Café whenever I have some spare time to spend on the computer. It is my prefered destination to spend time on the net. Frequency of visits varies greatly with my level of activity at work.
Ricahato
View Profile
Regular user
denver
113 Posts

Profile of Ricahato
I read it all day long 4 days a week. It has helped me in a lot of ways, it answers a lot of my questions and I have met two members from my area and now they are my friends. We get together to discuss magic, so I think I am a Magic Café junkie!
kihei kid
View Profile
Inner circle
Dog House
1040 Posts

Profile of kihei kid
I try to enter the dining room once a day.

IMHO it is the best resource in the world. Just think, a few short years ago you would have to know, run into or go to a lecture to get the insight of just ONE of the pros.

Talk about taking something for granted… Curtis Kam, Darwin Ortiz, Whit Haydn, Doc Eason, Reed McClintock, Jim Pace, Dean Dill, Michael Rubinstein, Doug Malloy, Jim Sisti, David Regal, Andy Leviss, just to name a few! The other day Hiam Goldenberg sat down at the table to give us insight to his new effect.

The staff of the Magic Café is a who’s who of the finest magicians on the face of the earth. Not to mention all the working pros that do table hopping, kid's partys, business conventions…

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again “THANK YOU” to everyone for your help.

Smile Smile
In loving memory of Hughie Thomasson 1952-2007.

You brought something beautiful to this world, you touched my heart, my soul and my life. You will be greatly missed.

Until we meet again “my old friend”.
Pakar Ilusi
View Profile
Inner circle
5689 Posts

Profile of Pakar Ilusi
I'm a Magic Café Junkie and PROUD of it! Smile

Smile
"Dreams aren't a matter of Chance but a matter of Choice." -DC-
MindExplosion
View Profile
Regular user
Hermiston, Oregon
128 Posts

Profile of MindExplosion
A junkie? I'm not so sure about that, but I check some of the forums here at the Café multiple times a day -- just about every time that I'm on the Internet. But I'm not sure I'm a Café junkie. Smile
Dennis Michael
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern, NJ
6018 Posts

Profile of Dennis Michael
Unless I am away, I read the Magic Café several times a day.

Also do a lot of PM messages to friends I've met on the Café. When at a convention, I make an announcement for Café Members to meet and get to know each other.

Many others ask me what is the Magic Café.

And yes, I too have considered writing to Dr. Phil on this "computer addiction!"
Dennis Michael
dreidy
View Profile
Regular user
Sydney, Australia
156 Posts

Profile of dreidy
At least twice a day. It's much more convenient and environmentally friendly than driving down to the local magic shop for a chat. And it's much harder to spend money here that at the shop. Smile

David.
Jimeuax
View Profile
Regular user
199 Posts

Profile of Jimeuax
I like the Café because there is a category for the different things you are interested in. For the guys who just want to trade quips with each other and shoot the breeze there is a spot for that BUT the rest of us don't have to read it to get to what we are interested in. I think it stops all the "flaming" that ends up destroying all the other sites. Kevin James site used to be set up like the Café and it was a lot better when it was.------------cheers!---Jimeuax Smile
Daniel Faith
View Profile
Inner circle
Neenah, Wisconsin
1526 Posts

Profile of Daniel Faith
I would not say I'm a Café junkie.
I can live without it, but I do visit OFTEN and I believe it's the best magic website out there.

As for my homepage...I use MagicTimes.com to stay updated on all Magic news.
Daniel Faith
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Are you a magic Café junkie? (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL