The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Are you a magic Café junkie? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
Mike Walton
View Profile
Special user
Chicago
984 Posts

Profile of Mike Walton
I AM a junkie. I check 2-3 times a day and am glad to have found this thread, as I was wondering if I had a problem Smile

I check so often because I'm trying to stay immersed in magic thought to aid with creativity in my patter and routines. I only post (usually) if I can only add value to the existing discussion or ask a question that will help with an existing study of mine and ideally that of others too. The Café is an amazing knowledge base.
Dave V
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas, NV
4825 Posts

Profile of Dave V
Okay, I admit it. I too have it as my home page. In fact I spent half a day at work configuring my computer to run with a dual video setup so I could have the Café on my main screen and work stuff on the smaller one. (I know, it should be the other way around, but really... what's more important?)
No trees were killed in the making of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4742 Posts

Profile of David Neighbors
Yea But I am On The 12 Step program Smile!

Best David Neighbors
The Coinjurer
David Neighbors

The Coinjurer

www.coinjurer.com
Vincent
View Profile
Loyal user
New York Metro Area
270 Posts

Profile of Vincent
One Day At A Time.

Just One Day At A Time.

I Think I would Need An 88 Step Program To Get Off Of This Jones!!!!

But I Can Think Of Much Worse Things To Be Addicted To.

Vincent Smile Smile Smile
Steven Leung
View Profile
Inner circle
found the Magic Rainbow after
1565 Posts

Profile of Steven Leung
At least once per day, as I'm not only getting valuable information about magic and I can always know many fellows in the world practice hard to make other feel amazed... and this is my motto to not give up to magic and everything I struggle hard with in my life.

Not to mention that I know you all are doing well.
Most memorable moment - with Maestro Juan Tamariz & Consuelo Lorgia in FISM Busan 2018.

"Being fooled by a trick doesn't always mean they are having a good time" - Homer Liwag

http://rubiksdream.com/
https://www.glitchstudiohk.com/
peterng25
View Profile
New user
90 Posts

Profile of peterng25
Every day, I love the way the forums are organized. The granularity of magic fields, reviews, general theories, etc... allow very detailed discussions by so many magi that it's just not something one gives up easily.
alexanderN
View Profile
New user
the Netherlands
72 Posts

Profile of alexanderN
Once or twice a day. It is a great site, with a lot of information and a lot of help.
artofmanipulation
View Profile
Regular user
Malaysia
121 Posts

Profile of artofmanipulation
This Café is the best place. People here are honest, open, sincere and not in magic just for the money. I can sense that they are in it for the passion and the beauty of this mysterious art. Unlike some other places where a pass can only be discussed by someone who owns one of their mediocre pass videos. This place is great; no one is biased towards anything. Just pure good old genuine reliable information. Three thumbs up!
froxen
View Profile
New user
Singapore
38 Posts

Profile of froxen
If frequently visiting the Café forum makes you a Café Junkie... Then I guess I'm a Café Junkie... I don't post much though, but I spent an hour a day reading new and old threads.
"The most beautiful experience we can have is the Mysterious. It is the fundamental emotion which stands at the cradle of true art and science." - Albert Einstein
Trois
View Profile
Special user
Myrtle Beach
594 Posts

Profile of Trois
Yup, it has a hold of me too. Sometimes I wonder why and then I hop around, but I always come back. I'm always picking up good tidbits of information concerning card routines that work well for others and then I get into them and try them out. Keeps me on my toes, so to speak.
Not clever enough to come up with something orginal, or did I.
roya
View Profile
Loyal user
Seattle
211 Posts

Profile of roya
One more junkie here...
Steven Steele
View Profile
Chief of Staff
Hesperia, California USA
1904 Posts

Profile of Steven Steele
I guess that makes us staffers dealers...ugghhh!!!
Neale Bacon
View Profile
Inner circle
Burnaby BC Canada
1775 Posts

Profile of Neale Bacon
I am here a few times most days....sigh...all I need now is a life Smile
Neale Bacon and his Crazy Critters
Burnaby BC
Canada's Favourite Family Ventriloquist
www.baconandfriends.com
Samuel Catoe
View Profile
Inner circle
South Carolina
1256 Posts

Profile of Samuel Catoe
I will admit to needing my daily cup o' joe.
:hotcoffee: Smile Smile
Author of Illusions of Influence, a treatise on Equivoque.
PM me for details and availability.
RandyStewart
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas (USA)
1990 Posts

Profile of RandyStewart
I can put the The Magic Café down whenever I want. Now where's my "Forum Index".
Samuel Catoe
View Profile
Inner circle
South Carolina
1256 Posts

Profile of Samuel Catoe
Yeah right Randy! Like me you will be back tomorrow.

:hotcoffee:
Author of Illusions of Influence, a treatise on Equivoque.
PM me for details and availability.
Dawai
View Profile
Regular user
Honolulu,Hawaii
131 Posts

Profile of Dawai
I guess I am a Magic Café junkie. I like to read all the posting that everyone writes up, spending hours reading. I don't do a lot of posting.
Danny Diamond
View Profile
Inner circle
Connecticut
1400 Posts

Profile of Danny Diamond
Anytime anyone passes my cubicle here at work, they see green on my screen. This place is addictive, to say the least.
You don't drown by falling in the water;

you drown by staying there.

- Edwin Louis Cole
Dawai
View Profile
Regular user
Honolulu,Hawaii
131 Posts

Profile of Dawai
I just started visting the Magic Café. I like to read all the postings. It's a great forum.
magickevinCA
View Profile
New user
Oceanside, CA
30 Posts

Profile of magickevinCA
I've been on here for a few days and have had fun so far. There's so many different topics to read. I feel like I'm slowly but surely becoming an addict. Haha.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Are you a magic Café junkie? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.19 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL