The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » F/X » » Wireless Video (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Christopher
View Profile
Special user
531 Posts

Profile of Christopher
I've been using two GoPros in my show for quite some time. We have these hardwired from multiple angles and the video is shown on our main screen. I would like to kick this up a bit and use one over my closeup table. Now, I have a stage hand take care of the camera work. Does anyone know if there are transmitters and receivers available? Or, if not a GoPro, what wireless setup would you recommend? Thanks in advance.
Magicjg
View Profile
Elite user
476 Posts

Profile of Magicjg
Hey Chris. There is a good DVD set my Jamie Allen that covers a lot of the adding camera to show questions. I bought a new gopro black edition last week for this specific reason. I have been unable to find any wireless way to hook up though. I did find a mini hdmi to micro mini 25 ft cable on amazon. I then bought a mini to micro attachment to make it fit the gopro. The wide angle on the camera is wonderful for close up and the new gopro works wonderful. Hope this helps.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » F/X » » Wireless Video (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL