The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Where to put it all... » » Deck storage (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

TrickyRicky
View Profile
Inner circle
TrickyRicky
1617 Posts

Profile of TrickyRicky
Just picked up a few plastic boxes from the Dollar Store. These boxes are perfect for storing 2 bibycle decks or any other brand. They come in many different colors.
They are called (Trading Cards Storage Box.)
Tricky Ricky
TerrorInt
View Profile
Regular user
144 Posts

Profile of TerrorInt
I've seen those and wondered if they'd be the right size. I have too durn many decks to bother going in that direction, tho'.

I bought some black lock boxes from Staples. I don't know what they're actually for, but they are exactly the right size for holding 8 decks.
FrenchFryNecromancer
View Profile
New user
65 Posts

Profile of FrenchFryNecromancer
Quote:
On 2014-01-12 01:46, TerrorInt wrote:
I've seen those and wondered if they'd be the right size. I have too durn many decks to bother going in that direction, tho'.

I bought some black lock boxes from Staples. I don't know what they're actually for, but they are exactly the right size for holding 8 decks.

Can you post a link to which item you bought? I am curious as I have lots of decks I am looking to organize and store...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Where to put it all... » » Deck storage (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL