The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Why???? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Eddie Garland
View Profile
Inner circle
Hells Kitchen, New York City
4208 Posts

Profile of Eddie Garland
Quote:
On 2013-12-23 03:37, Brynmore14 wrote:

Really Eddie? I'm new to this whole Bizarre caper, but compared to most areas of life I see a whole lot more humility here than most places.

Can you elaborate on what you meant Eddie?

I'd rather not elaborate Brynmore14...but I have attempted to make intelligent sounding statements merely to show off. Smile
Mormo Zine
View Profile
Regular user
149 Posts

Profile of Mormo Zine
I only do it for the fame!

:punkrocker: $$$$$ Smile
Ours the magic, Ours the power!

See Mormo's Guide To Psychic Self Defense by clicking here.
Brynmore14
View Profile
Inner circle
The Séance Chamber
1812 Posts

Profile of Brynmore14
Not sweat Eddie, I'm ok with the occassional self agrandisement.
Eddie Garland
View Profile
Inner circle
Hells Kitchen, New York City
4208 Posts

Profile of Eddie Garland
Self aggrandizement...that is funny...even sounds pleasurable.
Mormo Zine
View Profile
Regular user
149 Posts

Profile of Mormo Zine
But seriously, I mostly don't post my opinions here because I am afraid of being banned and I might want to use this forum as a marketing tool in my salad years.

(Am I going to be banned now?)
Ours the magic, Ours the power!

See Mormo's Guide To Psychic Self Defense by clicking here.
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcosa
10599 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
Hmmmm I hope my posts have not gone across as intellectually off putting - I just like discussing all sorts of things relevant to the art Smile if so, my apologies - but I think if anyone feels that why, it would be dispelled by asking questions on source materials and so on which I know I an dithers would stare - I'm just happy spooky us not 99% product promotion like other areas - we are at about 70% which isn't bad IMHO
"They are lean and athirst!!!!"
YitzhakNoDice
View Profile
Special user
Portland, Oregon
509 Posts

Profile of YitzhakNoDice
Use all the sesquipedalian words you like, Dr.S. It has been nice to start thinking a bit and not simply respond to each thread by typing "Just ordered one." So, thank you for kicking up the magic dust a little.
A wise man's question contains half the answer. - Solomon ben Judah, Philosopher
Tim Dowd
View Profile
Special user
...Making the Magic Happen!
942 Posts

Profile of Tim Dowd
Just ordered one...
Timothy Dowd
...Making the Magic Happen!
http://www.timothydowd.com
http://vimeo.com/channels/mymagic
These are my points of view; I accept no responsibility for your interpretation of what I just said...
EVILDAN
View Profile
Inner circle
1266 Posts

Profile of EVILDAN
To post or not to post, sort of the question? Let's start at the beginning. Why do we even come here in the first place? I think it's because of our common bond: a love for magic.

There's a lot on this board. There are categories that I've never even visited, much less threads that I haven't read or contributed to.

Some come looking to research new magic. In the review of a new piece of magic that just hit the market, I find the posts valuable because the advertising doesn't always lend itself to the truth, as we well know, especially those of us that have ordered from the back of Johnson Smith catalogues. In this case, when someone posts a review and says something like, works great but it's got one real bad angle that kills it for restaurant work. When I see subsequent posts from restaurant workers agreeing with the same, I know it's got a bad angle that kills it for restaurant work.

There are people that come here looking for inspiration. Otherwise why would people be asking what are your 3 greatest walk around effects for Halloween? We all know what's good for one doesn't make it good for the other. But, we continue to ask waiting for that one answer that will give us an epiphany and start us on a new track of thinking.

And then there are the fiery threads ignited by passion, stubborness and ego. Perhaps there should be a separate section for this. When a thread gets hot and debated and the name calling starts, it gets picks up and dropped into the hot zone. Enter at your own risk. There prepare to slice your enemy into a thousand pieces while he plans on evaporating you before you can even reach for your plasma Samurai sword.

We all come here for a reason. Too many to mention. Why we post or don't post? Again, to many reasons to mention. There I times when I'm writing something at work, have a lot to say and then I'm called into a meeting. Rather than posting a partial reply, I just delete it...never to return to the post.

Okay, I've rambled enough. Why did I post all this? I really don't know.
by EVILDAN....
"The Coin Board Book" - moves and routines with the coin panel board. - http://www.lybrary.com/the-coin-board-book-p-827955.html
"SLASHER - A Horror Whodunnit" - a bizarre close-up routine based on Bob Neale's "Sole Survivor."
PM me for more info.
"Zombie Town" - a packet effect about how a small town turned into zombies. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nzJhcoJtyOM
EVILDAN
View Profile
Inner circle
1266 Posts

Profile of EVILDAN
And of course there is the obvious reply to all this: "Why not?"
by EVILDAN....
"The Coin Board Book" - moves and routines with the coin panel board. - http://www.lybrary.com/the-coin-board-book-p-827955.html
"SLASHER - A Horror Whodunnit" - a bizarre close-up routine based on Bob Neale's "Sole Survivor."
PM me for more info.
"Zombie Town" - a packet effect about how a small town turned into zombies. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nzJhcoJtyOM
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Why???? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL