The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Death Flight by Docc Hilford (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
bdekolta
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
1636 Posts

Profile of bdekolta
Everyone who was on or registered you can get the recording in your Member Area now. If you didn't get registered you can still do that too:

http://www.nanacast.com/deathflightpreview

We covered a lot of material including leaf ants, alternative presentations for death flight, and much much more. So check it out if you have any interest. The price is right - free!
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3331 Posts

Profile of takeachance
How did this go, anyone who has purchased like to review
cheers
niva
View Profile
Inner circle
Malta (Europe)
2955 Posts

Profile of niva
This is really intriguing.

Myself, I love putting similar effects together into one routine. I find some effects in close-up magic, for example, too short and would benefit a lot more if they were pieced together with another similar effect, thus creating a continuous act. Continuity is very nice.
Yours,

Ivan
Clifford the Red
View Profile
Inner circle
LA, California
1931 Posts

Profile of Clifford the Red
I LOVE it. I am creating a full production bizarre piece with it.
"The universe is full of magical things, waiting for our wits to grow sharper." Eden Philpotts
airztonne
View Profile
New user
85 Posts

Profile of airztonne
Wow... I'm salivating just imagining how awesome that routine looks in real life. Too bad it's out of my budget for now, but I'm definitely keeping it in my wishlist!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Death Flight by Docc Hilford (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL