The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » NEW YEAR-NEW TRICKS 2014 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Christian Rey
View Profile
Regular user
Magician'y toast...to my
135 Posts

Profile of Christian Rey
GREETINGS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL FELLOW Café MEMBERS! MY FIRST POST IS TO INQUIRE WHAT IS ON THE HORIZON FOR 2014 IN MAGIC? ANY THOUGHTS AND INPUT WOULD BE MOST APPRECIATED! THANKS, AND CHEERS TO 2014!

SO FAR THE MOST EXCITING TRICK FOR ME IS: "RED by Craig Petty". I know its out right at the end of 2013, but its still the closest to the new year. Smile
My first name rhymes with Magician
Doctor D
View Profile
Special user
563 Posts

Profile of Doctor D
Well, one thing I plan to do is making sure my Caps Lock key doesn't stick. My posts would come across as shouting.
Christian Rey
View Profile
Regular user
Magician'y toast...to my
135 Posts

Profile of Christian Rey
Alright thanks for the caps check, Doctor. Definitely was not intending to come across as shouting. Just as you weren't intending to come across condescending.
EZrhythm
View Profile
Inner circle
Only three EZ payments for a PDF of my
1855 Posts

Profile of EZrhythm
Smile
How many magicians does it take to change a lightbulb? Regardless, for magicians darkness is a time for d'lite.
Glenn Watson
View Profile
Special user
781 Posts

Profile of Glenn Watson
And Christian returns the volley with a crushing blow that cannot be returned.Game
,set,match
Chance Wolf
View Profile
Inner circle
2425 Posts

Profile of Chance Wolf
The Pocket Python...by Wolfs Magic

The name alone just makes you wonder Smile
Creator of Wacky Wolf Productions & Fine Collectibles

A DECADE of building Magic and we're just getting started!

http://www.wolfsmagic.com
phillipsart
View Profile
Veteran user
Australia
310 Posts

Profile of phillipsart
Levitation Impossible by Steve Fearson is due to be released on New Years Day.
Mister E.
View Profile
Regular user
Germany
189 Posts

Profile of Mister E.
Not exactly a trick, but EMC shot a DVD-Set of Joshua Jay last September which hopefully will appear this upcoming spring. Certainly something I'm looking forward to!
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4810 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
Quote:
On 2013-12-23 22:02, Christian Rey wrote:
Alright thanks for the caps check, Doctor. Definitely was not intending to come across as shouting. Just as you weren't intending to come across condescending.

Nice come back fella,all way's the odd one on here that can not resist having a dig,all the best.
Shane
VMagical
View Profile
Loyal user
216 Posts

Profile of VMagical
There's Matthew Wright's Horizon. I think it comes out on the 31st though. Also Peter Eggink's new release Pocket Bizarre under Paul Harris Presents. That also comes out before the new year.
magicjoe
View Profile
Special user
758 Posts

Profile of magicjoe
Joshua Jay EMC DVD set should be good,
Christian Rey
View Profile
Regular user
Magician'y toast...to my
135 Posts

Profile of Christian Rey
Always love hearing about fresh new effects! Thanks to all who have posted so far! With only hours to go till 2014, hope everyone has a safe and exciting NYE!

@Firestarter @Glenn Watson -- thanks for the props fellas Smile
MagicMattMan
View Profile
Special user
Tampa, FL
741 Posts

Profile of MagicMattMan
Quote:
On 2013-12-23 05:35, Christian Rey wrote:
GREETINGS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL FELLOW Café MEMBERS! MY FIRST POST IS TO INQUIRE WHAT IS ON THE HORIZON FOR 2014 IN MAGIC? ANY THOUGHTS AND INPUT WOULD BE MOST APPRECIATED! THANKS, AND CHEERS TO 2014!

SO FAR THE MOST EXCITING TRICK FOR ME IS: "RED by Craig Petty". I know its out right at the end of 2013, but its still the closest to the new year. Smile

Quote:
On 2013-12-24 06:54, VMagical wrote:
There's Matthew Wright's Horizon. I think it comes out on the 31st though. Also Peter Eggink's new release Pocket Bizarre under Paul Harris Presents. That also comes out before the new year.

Answers question with own question...
"For those who believe, no explanation is necessary; for those who do not, none will suffice." -Joseph Dunninger

"Do not forget to entertain strangers, for by so doing some people have entertained angels without knowing it."Hebrews 13:2
algebraic
View Profile
Inner circle
1008 Posts

Profile of algebraic
I'm looking forward to the effects I paid for in FULL in JANUARY OF 2013 in which I still haven't received!!

Terrible customer service!!
NeilS
View Profile
Inner circle
3235 Posts

Profile of NeilS
Three things I am looking forward to are the release of Michael Murray's book. I have a great admiration of Michael's work and know his book will contain some great items.

I know Tony Miller has something in the pipeline wallet-wise which will rank alongside The Complete Peek Wallet (one of the successes of 2013) and am sure more details about this new wallet will be available soon.

I also know that Stephen Young is working on some exciting ideas and again it is a case of watching this space.

This promises to be an exciting year and when the boundaries of our wonderful art will be extended even further.
Christian Rey
View Profile
Regular user
Magician'y toast...to my
135 Posts

Profile of Christian Rey
@NeilS would this be the same Michael Murray that created "Something From Nothing"?
Devin Knight
View Profile
V.I.P.
2493 Posts

Profile of Devin Knight
Releasing this month. AUTO-SPELL Deck....a self working spell to any card effect. Ingenious trick deck that looks normal.
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12967 Posts

Profile of John C
Quote:
On 2014-01-09 12:19, Christian Rey wrote:
@NeilS would this be the same Michael Murray that created "Something From Nothing"?

Same one.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » NEW YEAR-NEW TRICKS 2014 (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL