The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Way Out XII by Marc Oberon (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8
caigy
View Profile
Inner circle
England
1140 Posts

Profile of caigy
[quote]On , Chakkan wrote:
I can't sayt how much I LOVE this trick !
Those that complain about the number of outs by paper or te edge thickness have not tried it...
Even close up, it rocks, really.

I agree with you 100% Chakkan...this has to be my favourite effect of 2014 thus far!
Thank you for the additional presentation (although my faro is shocking to say the least Smile)

There are absolutely no issues regarding the thickness of the prediction paper whatsoever but to keep all in good condition, totally eliminate any ultra close up spectator concerns and to make the removal/s****h smoother, I have each of my papers in a small coin envelope.
I contacted Marc about another idea for another stunning routine (which I can't go into) and it sound like he is planning to produce and release it later in the year!...fingers crossed!!

Paul Mc.
Exclusive Worldwide Supplier of the Grismer Lock.

Top Class, Individually Crafted Performance Pieces, For The Discerning Psychological Entertainer

www.psychicmentality.com
TimonK
View Profile
Veteran user
Amsterdam
366 Posts

Profile of TimonK
Hey People,

on the dealer's site, I can't find any info on which papers this comes with, as in which size. I understand that there are different refill sizes available, but which size are the papers that come with the DVD?

Also, are there no 4-way-out papers in the bigger size available? 4-way seems to be available in the smaller size. Would appreciate it if someone could help me out here Smile - the size thing is especially important to me, as I'd prefer a bigger 4-way-out paper.

All the best & thanks,

Timon
"But overcome space, and all we have left is Here. Overcome time, and all we have left is Now. And in the middle of Here and Now, don't you think that we might see each other once or twice?"
- Richard Bach, 'Jonathan Livingston Seagull'

www.timonkrause.com
RSteele
View Profile
New user
97 Posts

Profile of RSteele
TIMONK:
3 way large 308 X 210mm only available item in large. The rest are 167 X 105 mm. I'm sure they will decide to make the rest in large as well!

WAY OUT REVIEW:

Thank you for this amazing piece of mentalism! Way Out XII allows for pure and direct mentalism. It takes a little practice but don't let that scare you. Once you add this to your arsenal you will always be loaded and ready to go. Whether it's close-up, parlor or stage Way Out is the Way to go! Do yourself a favor and get it!

and for 60 bucks! It's a great deal!!!

Packaging:
Nice packaging but like a bag a chips it could be half the size and have the same contents. Hate to see tree's get wasted!
george1953
View Profile
Inner circle
Mallorca (Spain)
5941 Posts

Profile of george1953
I saw this recently, I think its a great idea. I will pick this up for sure.
By failing to prepare, we are preparing to fail.
Legendary Wizard
View Profile
Inner circle
The Wizard , The Legend 162,885,947,3659,
1694 Posts

Profile of Legendary Wizard
Haha yeah the packaging is quite huge . Bought it at my local store some time before and that guy gave me a super big plastic bag . I am actually surprised by the quality of the paper . One of my paper got soaked in water accidentally and I am surprised to find that it is still flat after it dried up . Good work and one of my favorite opener effects .
" Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one " ...

- Albert Einstein
jerdunn
View Profile
Inner circle
1671 Posts

Profile of jerdunn
How about this idea, for those who don't like the pocket maneuver: Put the three paper slips in a Kismet envelope, which can be shown empty after one is withdrawn.

I suppose you could even lightly pencil a crib of astrological signs on the back of the envelope, since nobody will ever see it. You'd just withdraw a paper slip, casually show the envelope empty, and drop it in your pocket so your hands are free to unfold the paper slip.

Cheers,
Jerry
Imind
View Profile
New user
56 Posts

Profile of Imind
Bought it from penguin the other day and cant wait to use it. Thanks Atlas for the advice on the stickers. I will try that.
RSteele
View Profile
New user
97 Posts

Profile of RSteele
It's been getting "killer" reactions!
jcss
View Profile
New user
97 Posts

Profile of jcss
Great idea. I'll buy that
Atlas
View Profile
Inner circle
1277 Posts

Profile of Atlas
Quote:
On May 21, 2014, Imind wrote:
Bought it from penguin the other day and cant wait to use it. Thanks Atlas for the advice on the stickers. I will try that.

No sweat my friend. Happy to help!

Best,

Atlas
Willie mcgregor
View Profile
New user
80 Posts

Profile of Willie mcgregor
Bought this and am very very happy with it. Read all the threads lots to think about.
george1953
View Profile
Inner circle
Mallorca (Spain)
5941 Posts

Profile of george1953
Just waining for mine to arrive, been a while now, one of the joys of living on an island ;-)
By failing to prepare, we are preparing to fail.
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12020 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Quote:
On May 21, 2014, jerdunn wrote:
How about this idea, for those who don't like the pocket maneuver: Put the three paper slips in a Kismet envelope, which can be shown empty after one is withdrawn.

I suppose you could even lightly pencil a crib of astrological signs on the back of the envelope, since nobody will ever see it. You'd just withdraw a paper slip, casually show the envelope empty, and drop it in your pocket so your hands are free to unfold the paper slip.

Cheers,
Jerry

Anyone else using an envelope? My pocket real estate is extremely limited.
dancecoach
View Profile
New user
57 Posts

Profile of dancecoach
I have used Way Out XII as an eight-out for a mind manipulation routine. Have two in my back jeans pocket, one showing. When it's time, I turn around and grab the right one out. So easy to do, and nothing to see when I turn around again.
Jesseb
View Profile
New user
32 Posts

Profile of Jesseb
Love this!
Kjellstrom
View Profile
Inner circle
Sweden, Scandinavia, Europe
4971 Posts

Profile of Kjellstrom
Marc Oberon´s online shop:

https://www.marcoberon.co.uk/products/
Therealmagician
View Profile
New user
81 Posts

Profile of Therealmagician
Is there a way of combining the Way Out gimmick with a multiphase which-hand style routine? I basically want to have 4 people pick between 2 coins and then for the first person it will say: “If you have a silver coin think of X, if you have a copper coin think of Y.” And then I unfold it a bit more for each person to tell them what they need to think of. So there’s 2 options for each person. And 4 people. But I don’t know if the gimmick works in a way that allows for that sort of routine?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Way Out XII by Marc Oberon (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL