We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello to All (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

TomConsole
View Profile
New user
59 Posts

Profile of TomConsole
Hi. My name is Tom Console and I am proud to be a new member here on the Café. I have been a "lurker" for some time and finally was able to get an e-mail address that I could use to sign up with. Magic has been a hobby of mine for many years. I used to do shows when I was younger, then became a locksmith and have owned my own locksmith business for the past 30 years here in Arizona. So no paying jobs in many many years, but always enjoy performing magic and mentalism whenever I can! Thanks for your time!
Tom
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3649 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Welcome TomConsole,

I guess the obvious question is …

Do you do escape Magic?

-Mary Mowder
cricketer15
View Profile
Loyal user
Sydney, Australia
248 Posts

Profile of cricketer15
Quote:
On 2013-12-27 01:47, Mary Mowder wrote:
Welcome TomConsole,

I guess the obvious question is …

Do you do escape Magic?

-Mary Mowder

haha!
Anything is Possible
MAV
View Profile
New user
79 Posts

Profile of MAV
Great question Mary!! Ha! You got a smile out of me on that one!!
TomConsole
View Profile
New user
59 Posts

Profile of TomConsole
Hi Mary,
LOL, good one. Usually I am helping others escape....or keep from escaping! Mentalism is my favorite aspect, but I do enjoy just about all forms of magic.
Thanks,
Tom
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
Recovering Cafe addict with only
10646 Posts

Profile of saysold1
I have known Tom for many years as a good friend and easily one of the most knowlegable hobbiests in the Phoenix area.

WELCOME TOM! Smile

Tom's depth of knowledge always impressses me, and I have bounced many ideas off of Tom over the years as he has some fantastic ideas and an understanding of our art.

I started veering towards the Mentalism route too just like Tom, and Tom will surely be a helpful voice at the Café.

He also happens to be the best locksmith I know - and speaking of locks I am anxiously awaiting his review of a very cool gimmicked lock he recently purchased.

Locksmith and Magician/Mentalist = a great "combination"
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme(R) line of premium, made in the USA utility props. https://svenpads.com/
TomConsole
View Profile
New user
59 Posts

Profile of TomConsole
Thank you for the kind words Brett (SaySolod1). I consider it an honor to have you as a friend and always enjoy out conversations! I have learned a lot from you as far as our magic/mentalism interest goes, and your presentaion is terrific. You never make a routine seem "routine".
Oh, if anyone is looking to move to Arizona, be sure to contact SaySold1, as he is also the premier realtor in the area. He knows the Phoenix/Scottsdale/Cave Creek and surrounding areas better than anyone! This is how he and I originally met, then he did a trick using "Psypher" on me and the rest is history!
Tom
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello to All (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL