The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » I am new, I am a musician that LOVES and performs MAGIC (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

LedZeppelin
View Profile
New user
Las Vegas
1 Post

Profile of LedZeppelin
Hi there folks. My hands are cold so I will type few words right now. I love Magic, I love Led Zeppelin and I love nice warm people that do magic like myself. I have never worked pro, I am an amature, I play music for a living as well as the DAY JOB... But anyway, I know more than a double lift but do not perform a 6 fy in the ait fling OF that DOUBLE from hand to hand, you folks follow. lol. So, thanks for having me. I am in LAS VEGAS and 26. names JASON. :Later.
Aperazor
View Profile
Loyal user
Akron,Ohio
244 Posts

Profile of Aperazor
Welcome aboard Zep,
Enjoy your stay this is a good board with lots of good info.
I'm a musician myself and also still love to listen to Zeppelin.
Happy Holidays
Nick Zender
Akron, Ohio
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
Hi Jason,

Welcome to the Café and it's good to have you here. The Café is a great resource for everyone regardless if you are a pro or hobbyist. Everyone's opinion is valued and all are encouraged to contribute. So...don't hesitate to post or ask questions!

It's a bit overwhelming the first couple visits ...so much to read! It does get easier and in time you'll find yourself visiting your favorite forums. So grab a cup of my really strong coffee which will keep you awake while reading and enjoy the Café! Smile Smile
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14062 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
Hi There!
Wewlcome aboard! Have fun!
The difficult must become easy, the easy beautiful and the beautiful magical.
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1448 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Hi Jason Smile
Welcome to the best place about magic. Let me remind you that everyu proffessional was an amateur at ythe beginning. So do not worry... There is something for everybody here at the Café. You will enjoy your stay here. Please have a cup of strong Turkish coffee on my bill while you begin to type your next post.
Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » I am new, I am a musician that LOVES and performs MAGIC (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL