The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Hellophane by Dan Huffman (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
WeiserSide1
View Profile
Special user
Maryland
534 Posts

Profile of WeiserSide1
http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/3904

In all honesty..this looks sick! (Awesome)
Magic.Maddy
View Profile
Inner circle
1861 Posts

Profile of Magic.Maddy
Dang! You beat me to it!

I purchased and am watching now. Will give a review shortly.
TheMag1cian
View Profile
Inner circle
Ottawa, Ontario
1274 Posts

Profile of TheMag1cian
C'Mon ... How is it? I don't mind the price but the question is .. will we use it? Honestly?
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
7130 Posts

Profile of Dougini
I like this. Very visual.

Doug
Magic.Maddy
View Profile
Inner circle
1861 Posts

Profile of Magic.Maddy
Holy cow...this is great! Its just over 34 minutes long and packed FULL of ideas!They discuss carrying the gimmicks, loading, and they cover a few different restorations. I have to say that this is REALLY good. I of course had a slight idea of how it worked but this is a completely different level. I LOVE the visual restorations. They are so simple yet the work SO well! I've made up about 24 gimmicks in about 3 minutes. It fools the eyes so much in person. I love it and highly suggest it. Especially for $5 today.
GavinK
View Profile
New user
Los Angeles
60 Posts

Profile of GavinK
TheMagicCafe.com: the only place for the fastest reviews!

Magic.Maddy, you've piqued my interest. I've got $5 to burn.
Magic.Maddy
View Profile
Inner circle
1861 Posts

Profile of Magic.Maddy
Quote:
On 2013-12-27 15:03, GavinK wrote:
TheMagicCafe.com: the only place for the fastest reviews!

Magic.Maddy, you've piqued my interest. I've got $5 to burn.

Haha

I've now made 45 gimmicks. This will last a very long time. I just tried this out on a few people. They were completely fooled. Now to find some more victims!
francish
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of francish
Hey guys, It's my first time in this forum, and I know that probably it's the wrong place to post it, but I'd like to know if there is someone on this forum who trades Paysafecard for Paypal. (I want to buy this magic trick but I'm not a good adepter of Paypal Smile)

Best regards Smile
Dr. Van Van Mojo
View Profile
Special user
570 Posts

Profile of Dr. Van Van Mojo
Dan put this out originally in the 1st issue of Bizarro 2 or 3 years ago. Yeah, it's pretty cool. I may check this out to see what they've done with it as far as updates and handling.
axcreations1
View Profile
New user
63 Posts

Profile of axcreations1
This looks pretty cool!!! Don't want to hijack the thread with my own effect Smoked, but just seeing this for the first time, I'm thinking this would go along perfectly with it. Take out a cigarette and burn a hole in the cellophane of the pack. Make the hole vanish with Hellophane....then vanish the rest of the pack of cigs with Smoked. Gonna pick this up tonight when I get home and see if it works. Fingers crossed.
bowers
View Profile
Inner circle
Oakboro N.C.
7024 Posts

Profile of bowers
Man that look's incredible.
Todd
Piz
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago, IL
1351 Posts

Profile of Piz
Quote:
On 2013-12-27 14:59, Magic.Maddy wrote:
Holy cow...this is great! Its just over 34 minutes long and packed FULL of ideas!They discuss carrying the gimmicks, loading, and they cover a few different restorations. I have to say that this is REALLY good. I of course had a slight idea of how it worked but this is a completely different level. I LOVE the visual restorations. They are so simple yet the work SO well! I've made up about 24 gimmicks in about 3 minutes. It fools the eyes so much in person. I love it and highly suggest it. Especially for $5 today.

Im going to download this when I get home from work later tonight. Will I need to go out and get anything special from the store? Just a wonder if the gimmicks are made with things we most likely have laying around or not.

Thanks

P
Paul Rathbun
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
2543 Posts

Profile of Paul Rathbun
Can the spectators feel the hole before the magic happens?
atouchofmagic1
View Profile
Elite user
470 Posts

Profile of atouchofmagic1
Quote:
On 2013-12-27 17:39, Paul Rathbun wrote:

No.. but its not necessary. Run and buy this!!! This is awesome and I mean awesome what you see is what you get. Its that good 10 out of 10

-Bobby
atouchofmagic1
View Profile
Elite user
470 Posts

Profile of atouchofmagic1
Quote:
On 2013-12-27 17:27, Piz wrote:
Quote:
On 2013-12-27 14:59, Magic.Maddy wrote:

Im going to download this when I get home from work later tonight. Will I need to go out and get anything special from the store? Just a wonder if the gimmicks are made with things we most likely have laying around or not.

Thanks

P

Nope you just need cellophane. .. like I aaid RUN LOL

-BOBBY
Merlinsmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Daly City, CA
1606 Posts

Profile of Merlinsmagic
Quote:
On 2013-12-27 17:27, Piz wrote:

Thanks

P

Just got this, had it figured out (as a magician), but will be undetected by most. Was still worth the $5. for the 30+ min vid with handling well taught.
Piz, your Q, perhaps. Not normally something you would generally have but could, if not a trip to any store or a dollar store for 1 item & your good to go for awhile !
Merlinsmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Daly City, CA
1606 Posts

Profile of Merlinsmagic
Quote:
On 2013-12-27 17:39, Paul Rathbun wrote:

No, but I do like that they teach you a way to have the spectator have a closer interaction & almost touching it that helps them believe in the hole that has healed Smile
Daniel Clemente
View Profile
Special user
Mount Joy, PA
790 Posts

Profile of Daniel Clemente
I got this...great idea...I will have to give it a whirl.
MagicBrent
View Profile
Inner circle
2574 Posts

Profile of MagicBrent
Just watched it. Impressive lengthy video....everything covered in great detail.
axcreations1
View Profile
New user
63 Posts

Profile of axcreations1
Just finished watching this. WELL worth the 5 bucks spent! I was right, this is going to go PERFECTLY with my effect Smoked! ( http://www.ellusionist.com/smoked-by-chr......man.html )

The Hellophane download is over 30 minutes and gives a bunch of performance tips & worker suggestions. The gimmicks are easily made, and it's a genius idea (wish I had thought of it!). This has the potential to be a little miracle. I can't wait to start performing this! Highly recommended.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Hellophane by Dan Huffman (1 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL