The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » New book test and discount offer from Lee Earle (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

jerdunn
View Profile
Inner circle
1617 Posts

Profile of jerdunn
I've posted a pre-publication review for Lee Earle's new book test downstairs in Inner Thoughts.

Here's how to get information and a limited-time half-price discount offer from the source: Write to Lee (Lee@Lee-Earle.com) and ask to be added to his email list. You'll receive a full-color ad for his new book test, which looks like a travel guide, and ordering info.

Cheers,
Jerry
jerdunn
View Profile
Inner circle
1617 Posts

Profile of jerdunn
I should mention that the half-price offer is only good until the retail ads start appearing for the new book test, which Lee Earle thinks will be in mid-January.

Jerry
george1953
View Profile
Inner circle
Mallorca (Spain)
5945 Posts

Profile of george1953
Emailed the address given but get a message saying - this email is delayed, will be retired after 2 days, any idea what this means ?
By failing to prepare, we are preparing to fail.
jerdunn
View Profile
Inner circle
1617 Posts

Profile of jerdunn
George,

Not sure why that happened. Other guys have successfully joined the list, so maybe try again.

Cheers,
Jerry
Remarkable Marco
View Profile
Veteran user
When I grow up, I want to have
355 Posts

Profile of Remarkable Marco
I got mine today, and KABOOM!!, my mind just exploded with joy, ideas, and excitement, I don't even know that I can ever put it back together.
minty
View Profile
Elite user
Rugby, Warwickshire
420 Posts

Profile of minty
My copy arrived yesterday. I'm very, very pleased with it.

The book looks totally innocent, just like a standard travel guide. It's definitely pocket-sized, thinner and narrower than MOAB PE, but about the same height (possibly very slightly taller). The size, look, and theme of the book are perfect for me.

The book includes the f****back principle, so you can have a spectator select (in effect) any page, and you can then reveal the word they're thinking of on that page. This requires no memorisation, and can be learned within seconds of receiving the effect. There are numerous f****back books out there, but the fact that this can be easily-carried in a jacket pocket, looks so innocent, and doesn't require any memorisation, puts it right at the top of the tree for me.

However, what I really love about this book is the ability to then go on to describe one of the photos. Lee has doctored the pictures brilliantly, so you can describe with complete accuracy an element of the picture. The beauty here is that the pictures look so innocent, despite the mechanics that Lee has woven into them. The method is well-hidden and, whilst not quite automatic, requires very little work from the performer to compute.

There are two further 'methods' built into each page spread, each giving you further information about the photos. These aren't really effects in their own right, but do allow you to really expand how you go about revealing the photographic information. Lee's instructions give some really useful tips in this regard.

People often ask what the best pocket book test is. This one should certainly be considered. Just as MOAB PE combines two different principles in one great routine, effectively canceling each method out, so this book combines a simple but direct word revelation with a photo revelation incorporating an accurate and specific detail. The combination of effects is very strong.

I think the main question will be whether or not a travel guide style book will work for you. It does for me. And I also like the idea of having specs choose from a selection of books, not just novels but even including an innocent little guidebook too.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » New book test and discount offer from Lee Earle (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL