The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Escape Plan Download (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
4685 Posts

Profile of RNK
Just got my link- very fast customer service as usual with Cameron! Just read the pdf for Creation. This is so easy folks. If you like what you see in the Demo vid- then buy this. Anyone with zero card skills can do this! You have to be familiar with one thing and if your not I am sure you can PM or email Cameron and he can tell you very quickly. This is an effect you could perform within minutes- literally. And you could perform it flawlessly. I know some frown on that type of thinking- and I will usually agree 95% of the time but Creation falls into the other 5%. As a matter of fact I will perform this tonight.

What a great bonus trick for your buck! Thanks Cameron!!

Happy New Year to All!

RNK
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
6933 Posts

Profile of Cameron Francis
Hey, RNK! Glad you like it!

Yes, Creation is 100% self working. Ridiculously easy to do. But really leaves an impact.
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
6933 Posts

Profile of Cameron Francis
BTW, the Escape Plan/Creation deal is only good till Sunday, Jan. 5th at 11:59 PM, EST. After that, you can still purchase Escape Plan but Creation will not be included with it. In fact, Creation will not be available as a download at all after that.
crestfallenLyric
View Profile
Veteran user
308 Posts

Profile of crestfallenLyric
It's like every time Cameron Francis releases something, my wallet just opens up by itself.

Anxiously and excitedly waiting for this one to pop into my inbox!
"It is better for a man to honor his profession, than to be honored by it." - Robert-Houdin
Illucifer
View Profile
Inner circle
1276 Posts

Profile of Illucifer
New download where? I see no link.
It's all in the reflexes.
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
6933 Posts

Profile of Cameron Francis
All links have been sent! Thanks, guys.
ash2arani
View Profile
Special user
887 Posts

Profile of ash2arani
I just placed my order. Creation looks like another winner in terms of method vs payoff. I cannot wait to get the them and start using them. Smile
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
6933 Posts

Profile of Cameron Francis
Hey, ash2arani, I emailed your links this morning.

A word about that: I am sending these links out manually. I'm usually pretty quick about getting them out... unless I'm working or sleeping. Smile
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
6933 Posts

Profile of Cameron Francis
Okay, guys, last two days to get the Escape Plan/Creation Special. After that, Creation gets taken off the site and will not be sold as a separate download.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Escape Plan Download (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL