We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » A Warm Hello To All (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Mel Yoder
View Profile
New user
29 Posts

Profile of Mel Yoder
Would just like to introduce myself as a fairly new magician.A member of FCM and did make it to the annual convention this year.The Magic Café has been very helpful.I been doing mostly gospel magic to a mixed crowd of both children and adults.Also wanting to do birthday parties when I become more established.Been using new,as well as used props and loving it.Thanks for your help from South Carolina.
Mel
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3649 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Welcome Mel Yoder,

We have a fairly new chapter of FCM here in Sacramento (although I am not a member).

I take it you are mostly into Stand-Up?

-Mary Mowder
Mel Yoder
View Profile
New user
29 Posts

Profile of Mel Yoder
Thanks for the welcome Mary.
I guess you would call what I do as parlor.I like to make a live dove appear sometime doing my prestation.This really gets the kids going.
I see you do rings.I would like to learn how to use them soon.What size do you recommand?And any other pointers I would be greatful for.

Mel
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3649 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
I prefer the Ninja Rings, they are just so sweet.

For larger shows (like big library show ) I like the Uday 6" linking rings.
They come in a set of 8 but I only use 4 for my linking rings routine.
They are a good sturdy set for the money.

By the way a single ring from this set is a perfect size and weight for larger Ring and Rope performances.

-Mary Mowder
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » A Warm Hello To All (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL