The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Speed Loader Plus wallet by Tony Miller (11 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
Doomo
View Profile
Inner circle
2364 Posts

Profile of Doomo
Quote:
On Feb 16, 2015, cardbiker wrote:
Hi Tony will you be at Blackpool this year?

We wanted to. But we apparently made Mr. Lever angry. We don't know how though.

Tony
If you ever get to a point where words have no meaning, you're probably talking to a dog.

Remember! More Bang For LESS Bucks! It is the right way!

www.rfaproductions.com
Doomo
View Profile
Inner circle
2364 Posts

Profile of Doomo
Quote:
On Feb 16, 2015, itsmagic wrote:
Which index? And is that a different leather for speed leader plus?

It is a brand new index. It works with unfolded cards and business cards and yes. I up dated the leather on the speedloader plus with much higher end leather. I also updated the construction so that it loaded even faster. This was due to Speedloader being knocked off. I decided to step up my game so as to "Hopefully" keep my clients happy.

Tony
If you ever get to a point where words have no meaning, you're probably talking to a dog.

www.rfaproductions.com
itsmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
middle earth
1117 Posts

Profile of itsmagic
Oh didn't know these were being knocked off. I bought version 1.0 Speedloader Plus directly from your site, so I have to ask, can we exchange our Speedloader Plus 1.0 for the higher end leather 2.0 version? Maybe get a credit towards version 2.0?

Does anyone have experience with version 1.0 vs.this latest version of the Speedloader Plus? Gonna search around on the Café to see if there's any posts on it. Thanks.
3ofclubs
View Profile
Regular user
116 Posts

Profile of 3ofclubs
Quote:
On Feb 16, 2015, Doomo wrote:
Quote:
On Feb 16, 2015, cardbiker wrote:
Hi Tony will you be at Blackpool this year?

We wanted to. But we apparently made Mr. Lever angry. We don't know how though.

Tony

Very easily done. Probably just the fact you post on the Genii forum was enough to earn his ire.
Mercury52
View Profile
Inner circle
Kevin Reylek
2240 Posts

Profile of Mercury52
I think Tony is saying the "Speedloader Plus" was made partially because the original "Speedloader" was being knocked off. It's the "Plus" that has the higher-end leather than the original. But as far as I know there are not 2 versions of the "Plus", unless I misread things?

I have the Plus, and it's excellent! Definitely my favorite card to wallet!
Kevin Reylek
Doomo
View Profile
Inner circle
2364 Posts

Profile of Doomo
Nope it is the plus version being knocked off. So in a vain probably, effort to stay ahead I upgraded the plus a bit. I realize that it is a hopeless effort. But I don't know what else to do.

Tony

www.rfaproductions.com
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
6750 Posts

Profile of videoman
Quote:
On Feb 16, 2015, Doomo wrote:
Quote:
On Feb 16, 2015, itsmagic wrote:
Which index? And is that a different leather for speed leader plus?

It is a brand new index. It works with unfolded cards and business cards and yes. I up dated the leather on the speedloader plus with much higher end leather. I also updated the construction so that it loaded even faster. This was due to Speedloader being knocked off. I decided to step up my game so as to "Hopefully" keep my clients happy.

Tony

Tony, this sounds like maybe a different index than the Miller Index? Newer version?
Mercury52
View Profile
Inner circle
Kevin Reylek
2240 Posts

Profile of Mercury52
Gotcha, thanks for the clarification Tony. Sorry to hear that it's being ripped off.

Out of curiosity, if I bought by SLP from you in late September of 2014, which version do I have?
Kevin Reylek
3ofclubs
View Profile
Regular user
116 Posts

Profile of 3ofclubs
Quote:
On Feb 17, 2015, Mercury52 wrote:
Gotcha, thanks for the clarification Tony. Sorry to hear that it's being ripped off.

Out of curiosity, if I bought by SLP from you in late September of 2014, which version do I have?

If you have the soft black leather, it's the original. If you have the crocdiley looking one, it's the upgrade.
Doomo
View Profile
Inner circle
2364 Posts

Profile of Doomo
Ok. I am kind of in an impasse here. But if ya purchased from me and want an upgrade. Contact me. Send the old one back and for a VERY limited time I will switch for one third retail and postage. . Figure this ends at the this time next week.

I hope that seems fair.

Tony

www.rfaproductions.com
cardbiker
View Profile
Inner circle
1484 Posts

Profile of cardbiker
I'll be going to the Blackpool convention at the weekend will Mark Mason have the latest Speed Loader Wallet? And to be clear the latest one is crocodile effect?
Doomo
View Profile
Inner circle
2364 Posts

Profile of Doomo
Nope Mark will not have them. Ask him to get them.

Tony

www.rfaproductions.com
Phoenicis
View Profile
New user
77 Posts

Profile of Phoenicis
Tony, are there any UK stockists for the new crocodile-effect version? I saw that Mark has relocated to the US.
alee7371
View Profile
New user
53 Posts

Profile of alee7371
Just placed my order, I've always used Draun's Real Man Wallet. Can't wait to see how this compares
Doomo
View Profile
Inner circle
2364 Posts

Profile of Doomo
Quote:
On Feb 19, 2015, Phoenicis wrote:
Tony, are there any UK stockists for the new crocodile-effect version? I saw that Mark has relocated to the US.

It looks like Magic Box UK want some. So ask Michael.

Tony

www.rfaproductions.com
Phoenicis
View Profile
New user
77 Posts

Profile of Phoenicis
Thanks Tony, I've contacted Magic Box UK. I don't mind ordering from the US - the extra $10 sounds very reasonable to me.
warren
View Profile
Inner circle
uk
4166 Posts

Profile of warren
This looks like a great wallet but I prefer the card to come from a zippered or buttoned closed compartment as without that it just seems to lack that wow factor for me hence most CTW having that feature.
RedDevil
View Profile
Inner circle
Deep South
1315 Posts

Profile of RedDevil
I realize that everyone has their preferences, so I cannot argue them. With that said, I have probably gotten some of the best reactions from this wallet (and I have used a bunch of them, one of which was the zippered hipshot by Tony...I loved it so much I had two of them). I think the reason the reactions I got were so big was that it was so danged fast. There is just no way in a layman's mind that this is possible.

Here is my demo performance using Speed Loader...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhaSCQshaLo
www.reddevilmentalism.com
F-F-U-L-Ri-F-F-Li-R-U-F-F
warren
View Profile
Inner circle
uk
4166 Posts

Profile of warren
As much as I like the wallet without the card coming from an enclosed compartment you could easily think the wallet was just in the open position and loaded that way which makes it less impossible and magical because it gives the spectator an out hence the effect looking much better when the card appears paper clipped inside some money in one of the presentations.
jbadman
View Profile
Special user
London
986 Posts

Profile of jbadman
Quote:
On Mar 10, 2015, warren wrote:
As much as I like the wallet without the card coming from an enclosed compartment you could easily think the wallet was just in the open position and loaded that way which makes it less impossible and magical because it gives the spectator an out hence the effect looking much better when the card appears paper clipped inside some money in one of the presentations.

For me this is THE way to use this wallet - this looks sensational!!!
http://www.underground-collective.com - check out our new DVD now!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Speed Loader Plus wallet by Tony Miller (11 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL