The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Tattle Tailed by Michael Murray (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
Adam Hince
View Profile
Elite user
Pittsburgh, PA
482 Posts

Profile of Adam Hince
Hi Michael,

As a big fan of some of your recent previous releases, such as ATM and Springboard Principle, I'm really looking forward to the book. Can you elaborate on the differences between the limited edition vs general release besides hardback vs softback?

Regards,
AH

Quote:
On Mar 18, 2014, celebrity wrote:
I'm creating two versions of the book, one will be limited edition (300) copies hard back and the other will be a general release soft back Smile

Best Wishes Michael
MatthewSims
View Profile
Special user
768 Posts

Profile of MatthewSims
I'm excited about this. I've been hounding Michael for a while now regarding this release Smile

Any idea as far as the price goes...so ill know how many extra shifts to pick up Smile

Matthew
Shuaige
View Profile
New user
56 Posts

Profile of Shuaige
Quote:
On Mar 18, 2014, celebrity wrote:
I'm creating two versions of the book, one will be limited edition (300) copies hard back and the other will be a general release soft back Smile

Best Wishes Michael

Hi Mr Suave Michael, are the contents different? So will there be an accompanying DVD?? SO looking forward to this... Getting ready my cash

Best
Lau
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1575 Posts

Profile of celebrity
Hi Lau, Matthew and Adam, a DVD is something I'm considering doing in the not too distant future Smile

Price wise I'm thinking £49.99 for the regular edition and £100 for the limited edition. As far as the difference between the two I haven't set this in stone as yet but will be sure to let you all know soon!

Best Wishes Michael Smile
As a mentalist you must always ask yourself what if! And throughout your life you should seek to ask and answer this question over and over again, only then will your wildest dreams become a reality!

Visit - www.mindfx.co.uk to learn more!
Jeff Wassom
View Profile
Elite user
490 Posts

Profile of Jeff Wassom
Michael, any 'extras' in the limited edition?
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1575 Posts

Profile of celebrity
There certainly will be Jeff, I'll let you know the what the extras are as soon as I have decided. I'll also list the complete contents of both for everyone to look at too Smile

Best Wishes Michael
As a mentalist you must always ask yourself what if! And throughout your life you should seek to ask and answer this question over and over again, only then will your wildest dreams become a reality!

Jeff Wassom
View Profile
Elite user
490 Posts

Profile of Jeff Wassom
Sweet man, saving money for limited edition already then.
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1575 Posts

Profile of celebrity
Smile

I'll make sure your name is down on a copy, no rush, it will be held until you are ready!

Best Wishes Michael

MatthewSims
View Profile
Special user
768 Posts

Profile of MatthewSims
Hope your still saving me a copy Michael!

Excited about finally getting to see sme of your work.

Matthew
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1575 Posts

Profile of celebrity
I certainly do Matthew and thanks again Smile

lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3048 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
Deluxe edition for me please Smile
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1575 Posts

Profile of celebrity
No problem Luca, I've got you on the list! Smile

Best Wishes Michael

Shuaige
View Profile
New user
56 Posts

Profile of Shuaige
Michael,

Maybe you can throw in a pack of customised poker cards or esp cards in the package as well?

Best,
Lau
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1575 Posts

Profile of celebrity
The ESP deck might have been an idea but were down to the last couple of dozen decks and need another print run. 14,960 decks sold and counting Smile

I'll keep you guys posted !

Waters
View Profile
Inner circle
2511 Posts

Profile of Waters
Wow! That's a lot of ESP decks. Congrats, Michael. Well done.
seamagu
View Profile
Special user
859 Posts

Profile of seamagu
If they are the same as the esp 3 cards I got last week from magic box, I highly, highly recommend them
I love post its Smile
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1575 Posts

Profile of celebrity
Thanks Sean and Seamagu that's the ones Smile

I'm glad you like them Smile

Best Wishes Michael

celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1575 Posts

Profile of celebrity
Just a quick update, to let you know that the book is nearing completion and the end is firmly in sight. There have been several setbacks along the way which have all been required to get this project off the ground.

In an effort to keep you posted on the book and also to keep on topic "Tattle Tailed" is now available as a separate ebook and physical booklet on my dedicated site www.mindfx.co.uk

This is obviously also part of the bigger book too

Best Wishes Michael

John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
11565 Posts

Profile of John C
Quote:
On May 27, 2014, celebrity wrote:
Just a quick update, to let you know that the book is nearing completion and the end is firmly in sight. There have been several setbacks along the way which have all been required to get this project off the ground.

In an effort to keep you posted on the book and also to keep on topic "Tattle Tailed" is now available as a separate ebook and physical booklet on my dedicated site www.mindfx.co.uk

This is obviously also part of the bigger book too

Best Wishes Michael

"Tattle Tailed" is awesome!!

J
The ULTIMATE Routine Series: rebirth soon!
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
11565 Posts

Profile of John C
Quote:
On Mar 30, 2014, celebrity wrote:
The ESP deck might have been an idea but were down to the last couple of dozen decks and need another print run. 14,960 decks sold and counting Smile

I'll keep you guys posted !

The ESP decks are all STARS!
The ULTIMATE Routine Series: rebirth soon!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Tattle Tailed by Michael Murray (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL