The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Tattle Tailed by Michael Murray (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
caigy
View Profile
Inner circle
England
1112 Posts

Profile of caigy
Quote:
On 2014-01-24 02:26, rowland wrote:
Any chance of this being ready for Blackpool Michael Smile

If not Blackpool...The South Tyneside International Magic Festival?? Smile

Paul Mc.
Exclusive Worldwide Supplier of the Grismer Lock.

Top Class, Individually Crafted Performance Pieces, For The Discerning Psychological Entertainer

www.psychicmentality.com www.MagicSiteUK.com
ajb6864
View Profile
Special user
Corfu, Greece
577 Posts

Profile of ajb6864
South Tyneside IS the new Blackpool!
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
11625 Posts

Profile of John C
Once you understand Michael's head (thinking) you will be able to appreciate his effects. You want the look of real mind reading with minimal props, Michael has the right stuff.

J
The ULTIMATE Routine Series: rebirth soon!
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1579 Posts

Profile of celebrity
Thanks John Smile

Thee book is already written in note form I need to work my way through polishing the material which I'm averaging an effect a night. This will then need to be proofed before print. All in all Blackpool is a slim chance South Tyneside is a distinct possibility (I'm also lecturing there and will be doing a master class (I hate that word) to work through the contents of the book).

Best Wishes Michael
As a mentalist you must always ask yourself what if! And throughout your life you should seek to ask and answer this question over and over again, only then will your wildest dreams become a reality!

Visit - www.mindfx.co.uk to learn more!
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3054 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
You know I am in obviouly! See you in Blackpool mate Smile
caigy
View Profile
Inner circle
England
1112 Posts

Profile of caigy
Sent you a pm regarding the 'M****r Class' Michael Smile

Paul Mc.
Exclusive Worldwide Supplier of the Grismer Lock.

Top Class, Individually Crafted Performance Pieces, For The Discerning Psychological Entertainer

www.psychicmentality.com www.MagicSiteUK.com
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1579 Posts

Profile of celebrity
I look forward to seeing you there Luca, hopefully I can catch up with you and Titanas over the weekend for a drink or two Smile

Paul I've sent a reply Smile

Best Wishes Michael
As a mentalist you must always ask yourself what if! And throughout your life you should seek to ask and answer this question over and over again, only then will your wildest dreams become a reality!

John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
11625 Posts

Profile of John C
Just received submodalities and esp3. Oh, I especially love jazz metalism. Anywhere, anytime and easily recalled. Truly something to allow the spec to read minds.
The ULTIMATE Routine Series: rebirth soon!
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1579 Posts

Profile of celebrity
Jazz Mentalism is a great effect, it's hard to believe it's been 14 years since I done that DVD ha ha

espkeith
View Profile
Veteran user
CT, USA
353 Posts

Profile of espkeith
Just watched it again. Some great stuff on that DVD. Obviously, I love JM for the same reasons everyone else does. Smile
Jeff Wassom
View Profile
Elite user
491 Posts

Profile of Jeff Wassom
Michael pretty sure I'm on the list for your book, but if not add me man. Contents sound great. Thanks. =)
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1579 Posts

Profile of celebrity
No problem at all Jeff, I'm sure you are but shoot me a pm with your preferred e-mail and I'll make sure that you are on there!

Best Wishes Michael

NeilS
View Profile
Inner circle
2217 Posts

Profile of NeilS
Having just read the Contents list of Michael's shortly to be released book, this is going to be a fantastic and solid read. I already have several effects included in the book (including one of my all time favourites, Between the Lines) and firmly believe this is going to be one of the major releases of the year.

Can't wait.

Neil
tricky360
View Profile
Loyal user
299 Posts

Profile of tricky360
I just know this is going to be a great book, this has been on my wish list as soon as I heard Michael started writing this. Judging by Michael's past releases you can guarantee the material in this book is going to be gold dust.

Hurry up Michael the suspense is killing me. Smile
tricky360
View Profile
Loyal user
299 Posts

Profile of tricky360
Take your time. ( Quality wins over quantity )
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1579 Posts

Profile of celebrity
Ha ha, it's coming along nicely Smile

Martin Duffy
View Profile
New user
87 Posts

Profile of Martin Duffy
Quote:
On 2014-01-25 16:55, ajb6864 wrote:
South Tyneside IS the new Blackpool!

Love it!
Check out http://www.southtynesidemagic.com for details of all lecturers, shows, dealers and Master Classes - including Michael Murrays!!

celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1579 Posts

Profile of celebrity
Hey, I know that guy! Smile

bond19
View Profile
Inner circle
Blackpool, England
1312 Posts

Profile of bond19
Witnessed Tattle Tailed at Blackpool courtesy of Mr Murray.

It's THE ESP matching routine I've been waiting for. Sublime as usual Michael.
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1579 Posts

Profile of celebrity
Very much appreciated! Glad you liked it, and also that I was sober enough to perform it ha ha

:)

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Tattle Tailed by Michael Murray (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL