The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » KADAR deck of playing cards Designed by Christopher J Gould (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
The Greek
View Profile
Loyal user
300 Posts

Profile of The Greek
WOO HOO! We made it; we've now exceeded our funding target of £10.000. A MASSIVE 'Thank You' to everyone who has pledged their support for this project; we're delighted that the Kadar Card deck will now become a reality. We still have 4 days to go; so there's time for more people to stake their claim to this fantastic deck and all its possibilities.

To everyone who has asked us questions - thanks, it's kept us even more on our toes. To everyone who has shared this project with others to encourage them to support us - thanks, it's the power of a community has made this project happen. To everyone who has pledged funds - thanks, we realise you could have spent your money on other things! Suffice to say; we're delighted with the outcome.

We're still exploring the possibility of creating a limited edition dealer coin. We've got the prototype designs - if you'd like us to offer this as an additional add-on please let us know. If there's enough interest we'll see how we can make this work - it's a real iconic piece for collectors.

Once again, thank you so much.

Costas and Christopher J. Gould
george1953
View Profile
Inner circle
Mallorca (Spain)
5941 Posts

Profile of george1953
A huge congratulations and thank you to everyone involved
By failing to prepare, we are preparing to fail.
Slartibartfaust
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
213 Posts

Profile of Slartibartfaust
Well bloody done!!!

Happy dancing all around the batcave

Shawn
There is much wonder in the Great White North
psychod
View Profile
Regular user
I may not be a millionaire but at least I have
193 Posts

Profile of psychod
Now we all have to start waiting until we actually get these in our hot little hands! I realize that it is a subjective thing but I was surprised it took as long as it did to get funded. I kept watching some of the other decks that were funded and didn't think they were nearly as nice.

Regardless, it's really great!

Dave
Just adding my 3 cents worth because anybody can add their 2 cents worth...
billmarq
View Profile
Special user
State near Arizona
570 Posts

Profile of billmarq
I just pitched in and I thought it would be nice to bump this thread to the top in case anyone missed it. The project is fully funded so everything should be cool. Great looking cards.
Honi soit quit mal y pense.
BlueOwl
View Profile
Regular user
Dayton, Ohio
105 Posts

Profile of BlueOwl
I found out about this unique deck of cards only a week ago when I stumbled across one of the other threads for this Kickstarter project. At first I was attracted to the Silver Age comic style art of the cards, something about it just spoke to me. Then, as I read the PDF and learned more about the Kadar history, the gears started turning and I realized that this was just the tip of the iceberg as to the potential of these cards.

I got hooked and pledged for the Kickstarter Project and then hopped on over to Alchemy Moon’s forum and ordered a Kadar Pro as well so I can be prepared to take advantage of a wide range of opportunities.

Even if you don’t plan on doing any sort of readings, these cards have to potential to infuse your magic or mentalism with emotional and theatrical elements. At the very least you will have a cool deck of cards and a conversation piece to draw people in.

Thankfully they are already fully pledged, but the larger the community of owners the more we can develop and share ideas to grow the power of Kadar. You only have about 36 hours left to pledge, and it sounds like the price on these decks will go up once they are produced. $15(ish) postpaid is a great value for this type of deck!

~ Nathan

P.S.- The optional card cases look beautiful, remember to check them out!
MatCult
View Profile
Inner circle
1518 Posts

Profile of MatCult
Not long now to get on board with this deck - less than 36 hours to go...
"Disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business."
The Greek
View Profile
Loyal user
300 Posts

Profile of The Greek
We have just added infor regarding the Kadar Coin.
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/694......s/737951
caigy
View Profile
Inner circle
England
1141 Posts

Profile of caigy
I am excited and eagerly awaiting my set, hoping they will fit nicely with Iain Dunford's superb reading system 'Metaph-Oracle'.

The artwork looks absolutely terrific Chris.

Paul Mc.
Exclusive Worldwide Supplier of the Grismer Lock.

Top Class, Individually Crafted Performance Pieces, For The Discerning Psychological Entertainer

www.psychicmentality.com
https://virya-uk.com/
caigy
View Profile
Inner circle
England
1141 Posts

Profile of caigy
Quote:
On May 3, 2014, caigy wrote:
I am excited and eagerly awaiting my set, hoping they will fit nicely with Iain Dunford's superb reading system 'Metaph-Oracle'.

The artwork looks absolutely terrific Chris.

Paul Mc.

They have arrived...and they tie-in perfectly with Metaph-Oracle!!!
Stunningly beautiful...Well done Chris Smile

Paul Mc.
Exclusive Worldwide Supplier of the Grismer Lock.

Top Class, Individually Crafted Performance Pieces, For The Discerning Psychological Entertainer

www.psychicmentality.com
https://virya-uk.com/
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3195 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
Waiting mine Smile
george1953
View Profile
Inner circle
Mallorca (Spain)
5941 Posts

Profile of george1953
Waiting for mine too, trouble is, it all depends how fast the postman's donkey runs where I live ;-) Smile
By failing to prepare, we are preparing to fail.
jaizon
View Profile
Inner circle
By time you read this I will have
1540 Posts

Profile of jaizon
Can someone provide a link to where I can buy some decks now? Thanks!
Merlinsmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Daly City, CA
1551 Posts

Profile of Merlinsmagic
These are were a kickstarter project that just finished being made & are currently being shipped & fullfilled to backers 1st. Shortly after we have all recieved ours, they wil soon be openly available for purchase from Tao Magic. I'm sure There will be a link to cards, etc soon. Chris of Alchemy Moon will be selling elite sets with booklets & awesome card cases from Moonskin too !!
jaizon
View Profile
Inner circle
By time you read this I will have
1540 Posts

Profile of jaizon
Quote:
On Aug 31, 2014, Merlinsmagic wrote:
These are were a kickstarter project that just finished being made & are currently being shipped & fullfilled to backers 1st. Shortly after we have all recieved ours, they wil soon be openly available for purchase from Tao Magic. I'm sure There will be a link to cards, etc soon. Chris of Alchemy Moon will be selling elite sets with booklets & awesome card cases from Moonskin too !!

Thanks! I will wait.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » KADAR deck of playing cards Designed by Christopher J Gould (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL