The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » UNCANY by Arnel Renegado (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

nbl
View Profile
Veteran user
337 Posts

Profile of nbl
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nshOgaL_P-o

Is there any shop selling this....

Regards,
NBL
Piz
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago, IL
1351 Posts

Profile of Piz
From all the YouTube comments (and some searching the net myself), this has not been released yet, if ever to be. Arnel released this Video a year ago, and from the sound of it, he been keeping this one for himself since.

Hate these vids showing effects not yet released, or possibly never will be released. Yes, it's nice to see the trick you have that I WANT (lol), but c'mon, do these people really have to rub it in our faces like that??? lol

Beautiful effect, I'd seriously buy this in a heart-beat if it was available. Smile

P
nbl
View Profile
Veteran user
337 Posts

Profile of nbl
This has been performed by YIF as well....so he might have sold it to him..maybe..
Piz
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago, IL
1351 Posts

Profile of Piz
Quote:
On 2014-01-03 02:32, nbl wrote:
This has been performed by YIF as well....so he might have sold it to him..maybe..

Yes, but the point is it is not on the market (yet). Really su*ks, but it is what it is. Personally, I would find some contact info on these Magi's and get a-hold of them directly, that's the best way to go about this.

P
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » UNCANY by Arnel Renegado (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL