The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Miniature Self Performing Magic Show (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Anverdi-museum
View Profile
Inner circle
1088 Posts

Profile of Anverdi-museum
Attached is an original creation of mine....hands free...you can stand completely away from the item when in operation. I will add a sound module/music chip for a brief music bite to cover the noise when the sphere floats.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFItO7MflQw

Chuck Caputo
Sicnatius
View Profile
Veteran user
Connecticut
396 Posts

Profile of Sicnatius
Looks nice, I am sometimes so jealous that you guys have all that cool ideas and the time to build them Smile
weepinwil
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
3484 Posts

Profile of weepinwil
Thanks for sharing. Encourages me to do my "Do it yourself home embalming kit!" Imagine the look on the undertaker's face when they pick up your loved one and the are already embalmed. Better still, imagine the look on your drinking buddy's face when they wake up embalmed.
"Til Death us do part!" - Weepin Willie
KOTAH
View Profile
Inner circle
2277 Posts

Profile of KOTAH
Will, do you happen to have an employment opening for a 'repositioner?

I would be interested in applying. Winters here in Wisconsin are getting wicked cold,being nearer the furnace might help a lot.

Have inquired locally, but they just look at me and shake their heads.

kOTAH
weepinwil
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
3484 Posts

Profile of weepinwil
Quote:
On 2014-01-03 11:37, KOTAH wrote:
Will, do you happen to have an employment opening for a 'repositioner?

I would be interested in applying. Winters here in Wisconsin are getting wicked cold,being nearer the furnace might help a lot.

Have inquired locally, but they just look at me and shake their heads.

kOTAH
Actually no, they pretty much stay where we put them. I do have an opening for a cook. Once we heat the oven we cook everything we can. Our specialty is bone charred deep dish pizza. Remember: "Nothing says loving' like something from the crematory oven!"

P.s. you have a better chance to get a job at a mortuary if you don't let them know you think dead girls are more fun.
"Til Death us do part!" - Weepin Willie
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Miniature Self Performing Magic Show (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL