The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Big and the Small » » Make Your Own Diminishing Cards (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Heres Tony
View Profile
Loyal user
Orlando
259 Posts

Profile of Heres Tony
I've done the Al Baker Diminishing Cards for many years and now apparently they are no longer being made by Viking. There are several other versions on the market but for me, they are sub-par compared to the Baker version. Has anyone tried to make their own? I'm told the instructions can be found in The Secret Ways of Al Baker.
myrealsphinx
View Profile
New user
Brazil
79 Posts

Profile of myrealsphinx
Quote:
On Jan 3, 2014, Heres Tony wrote:
I've done the Al Baker Diminishing Cards for many years and now apparently they are no longer being made by Viking. There are several other versions on the market but for me, they are sub-par compared to the Baker version. Has anyone tried to make their own? I'm told the instructions can be found in The Secret Ways of Al Baker.

Would it be great!!
David Martin
View Profile
Regular user
East Lyme, CT
118 Posts

Profile of David Martin
Quote:
On Jan 3, 2014, Heres Tony wrote: I'm told the instructions can be found in The Secret Ways of Al Baker.

The instructions for the trick can be found in The Secret Ways of Al Baker, but that's just what it is. It's just instructions for performing the trick with illustrations of the apparatus and the handling. It does not detail how to construct the apparatus, but gets you fimilar with it and the mechanics behind it.

That's bad news about Viking Magic discontinuing it. It's such a great effect!

In my opinion, Steve Dusheck's Diminishing Cards are excellent! If you're not fimilar with his: http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/3147 The Viking Magic product was great, but it's good to know that the effect is still available for people wanting to do it.

David
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Big and the Small » » Make Your Own Diminishing Cards (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL