The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Madison Said book by Daniel Madison (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

PendletonThe3rd
View Profile
Special user
865 Posts

Profile of PendletonThe3rd
Hi,

I'm interested in this new release by DM but don't know much more about it other than what is posted on the link below on his site:

http://www.danielmadison.co.uk/MadisonSaid.html

Does anyone have any other info or details? Is it just a book of one liners (and one per page, at that, as shown in the pic on the site)?

Also, how does one go about getting a password to the site to view the video?

Thanks!
tenchu
View Profile
Inner circle
Europe
1025 Posts

Profile of tenchu
For 50 bucks you can get yourself an incredibly good magic book. Just saying.

I am Michael Kociolek.

This is $#!^

Mike
nooner
View Profile
Regular user
193 Posts

Profile of nooner
Aside from the Madison fanatics, I cannot imagine who this book is targeted at. It appears to be a collection of musings...presumably for inspiration. Sounds like you could just read back his Twitter posts for free and get the same information for free, if that is what you seek.

If you PayPal me $5 I will write down some random thoughts and send them to you in a PDF you can get spiral bound.
PendletonThe3rd
View Profile
Special user
865 Posts

Profile of PendletonThe3rd
Yeah, that's kind of why Im asking. It seems like a bunch of fortune cookie phrases...and one per page! Which if that's truly the case, the $50 is indeed better spent elsewhere. But I have to imagine there is more to it at that price point? Definitely passing for now unless someone who has it can shed more light.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Madison Said book by Daniel Madison (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL