We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » INFILTRATION - New Coin in Bottle (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

paw
View Profile
Loyal user
238 Posts

Profile of paw
dduane
View Profile
Special user
Bridgewater, MA
707 Posts

Profile of dduane
The method looks obvious -- but probably only to magicians. I'm wondering if this only works with bottles just the right shape and size.
Rizzo
View Profile
Inner circle
East Coast
3012 Posts

Profile of Rizzo
Funny you said that. I obviously missed it being obvious. Perhaps I just want to be fooled.
3 can keep a secret if 2 are dead
Stucky
View Profile
Inner circle
I'm Batman!
1344 Posts

Profile of Stucky
I love demo trailers with full performances... oh wait.

This reminds me of Kevin Parker's coin in bottle just done on the end of the bottle instead of the side.
Official Thread Killer
chriswiehl
View Profile
Veteran user
372 Posts

Profile of chriswiehl
Yea looks similar to Kevin's. And it doesn't look like there is much wiggle room for showing the coin is in the bottle.
www.christopherwiehl.com
www.syracusemagic.com
Syracuse Magician Christopher Wiehl.
indomagic
View Profile
Special user
911 Posts

Profile of indomagic
So what you get here ? Gimmick bottle ? or just dvd explanation ?
Piz
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago, IL
1342 Posts

Profile of Piz
My obvious guess is a gimmick, kinda obvious at this point; watching the demo.

The effect does look amazing (the 1st couple times I seen it I was floored), even though to some of us it may look obvious after a couple watches, I am still interested on how to get away with this Smile

P
scott0819
View Profile
Special user
Toronto, Ont.
723 Posts

Profile of scott0819
Well with Kevin Parker's, the coin couldn't be signed. If this works in a similar way I don't imagine you could hand out the bottle with the signed coin inside.
chriswiehl
View Profile
Veteran user
372 Posts

Profile of chriswiehl
Doesn't seem like it from the demo Scott
www.christopherwiehl.com
www.syracusemagic.com
Syracuse Magician Christopher Wiehl.
kazpet
View Profile
Regular user
102 Posts

Profile of kazpet
I have just received the product. Yes the coin can be signed and you can hand out the bottle out for examination after the trick. You have to make the gimmick. It also does not work on every water bottle.
scott0819
View Profile
Special user
Toronto, Ont.
723 Posts

Profile of scott0819
Kazpet, can you clarify. I'm assuming from the trailer that the coin is penetrated into the bottle and then magically removed prior to the spectator being allowed to examine the bottle.
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
4611 Posts

Profile of RNK
What looks fishy to me is that after the coin penetrates it stays at the bottom. If you shook the bottle with the penetrated coin in the bottom wouldn't the coin freely move inside the whole bottle? Looks like it's trapped at the bottom of the bottle.

RNK
kazpet
View Profile
Regular user
102 Posts

Profile of kazpet
Yes the coin needs to be removed before the bottle can be handled to the spectator for examination.
johnstess
View Profile
New user
87 Posts

Profile of johnstess
Hey everyone! If anyone has any questions about infiltration please feel free to ask right here or pm me! Just noticed the thread and would love to help anyone that may need it (:
cricketer15
View Profile
Loyal user
Sydney, Australia
248 Posts

Profile of cricketer15
Are there any gimmicks invovled, on penguin it doesn't say anything about a gimmick
Anything is Possible
johnstess
View Profile
New user
87 Posts

Profile of johnstess
Yes there is a gimmick involved!!

Even though we did not make this the selling point you can have almost anything penetrate the bottle. Any coin, borrowed rings, keys, even have the cap signed and have it penetrate!

Cricketer15 pm me if you are curious about the gimmick!

Hope this helps everyone!! Keep asking question I'm always here for assistance (:
bole
View Profile
New user
Watching you since
72 Posts

Profile of bole
There was a thing called s.c.a.r.a.b once. Cell phone to borrowed bottle. The bottle had to be cut open before handing it out to be examined. Any similarities here?
Gabe Asher
View Profile
New user
71 Posts

Profile of Gabe Asher
Deceptive
johnstess
View Profile
New user
87 Posts

Profile of johnstess
Hey bole,

The bottle never has to be cut open! At any point! Any more in depth questions feel free to pm me!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » INFILTRATION - New Coin in Bottle (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL