We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Greetings and Hallucinations from Albuquerque (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Chris.Z
View Profile
Regular user
140 Posts

Profile of Chris.Z
Hello all!

I want to start by saying "thank you" to all the members here. I have been lurking for better than a month now, registered a few days ago and am only just now getting around to posting an introduction. There is SO much good stuff going on here in this forum. I really appreciate the level of maturity and the fact that there are so many actual working pros here. Just absolutely enamored right now with the Café.
About me, Well I'm 37, married with 2 beautiful daughters and I work a desk job. I have been in love with magic since my early teens I must say. When I was about 18 or so, I moved out here to Albuqueruque and found a local magic shop, and pretty much became the local shop bum. One of the guys who worked there was an actual Restaurant Magician. I'd never heard of such a thing and was just amazed that a normal person, that I knew, flesh and blood guy, could actually go out and perform magic in the real world.
A few months down the road, that fellow left town, I immediately called his Restaurant and picked up the gig. I worked for about a year before I became a budget cutback (place eventually closed)I took it pretty hard and eventually let my passion for magic slide.
I never forgot it, and was always in and out of the magic shop every now and again to pick up the latest issue of Genii or Magic. Eventually I realized that magic was important to me and not something I want to let go. I realize that it is one of my deepest passions and that it's past time to come back.
My goal of 2014 is to get back into practice and training and by 2015 to pick up another Restaurant or two. Looking forward to interacting with you guys (gals) and sharing progress.
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3649 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Welcome Chris.Z,

(And some non-working Pros. too LOL).

The Café does add a new dimension too my interest in Magic.

I'll see you in "Table Hoppers and Part Strollers".

-Mary Mowder
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Greetings and Hallucinations from Albuquerque (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL