The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Who Wants Spirit Boards? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
David Eichler
View Profile
Grammar Host
Durham, ME
1753 Posts

Profile of David Eichler
Did your wife let you keep the board?
Jesse Lewis
View Profile
Loyal user
227 Posts

Profile of Jesse Lewis
Hi Guys I am still working on figuring out pricing and such I need to figure out a decent quality of wood and such.

YitzhakNoDice depending on how detailed you want it can be done.

I will be back with more information when I get more info
Jesse
Learn how to build a bigger business at www.showbizsuccesssecrets.com
YitzhakNoDice
View Profile
Special user
Portland, Oregon
509 Posts

Profile of YitzhakNoDice
Thanks, Jesse. I'll draw something up and PM you in a week or two. Meanwhile, we'll all wait for you figure out pricing, etc.

David, yes I got to keep it, but only after I replaced the errant mazuzah with a brand new one!
A wise man's question contains half the answer. - Solomon ben Judah, Philosopher
duanebarry
View Profile
Special user
883 Posts

Profile of duanebarry
Realizing that spirits have stolen the "M" could be a great effect.
Jesse Lewis
View Profile
Loyal user
227 Posts

Profile of Jesse Lewis
OK GUYS AND GALS.

I will not be going into production on these for a while yet as I am moving at the end of the month.

I did however figure out the pricing on them. The board above never got close to completion it still needed, Stain, Urethane, and Some other stuff.
When I complete the next board in a month or so I will be posting up pictures of it.

THERE WILL BE ONLY ONE BOARD SIZE UNLESS YOU CUSTOMIZE: PINE 20X16 - 3/4 inch thick if you customize board size the price difference may surpeise you.
Get a tape measure out and see just how big that is.
TOTAL COST IS PRICE PLUS WHATEVER SHIPPING WOULD BE FROM TISDALE SASKATCHEWAN CANADA

20X16 ONE SIDED BOARD= $65 +shipping
20X16 Double Sided Doard $80 +shipping

20X16 Customization? It deepends if I like you!

The board design on all boards would be slightly different with different "Imperfections" IE faded letters or symbols. This is due to the process for getting the letters on the boards. ONCE AGAIN THESE ARE NOT BURNT OR STENCILED they use a special process.

The complete process takes tsome time so it would be at least one week after ordering before the board was complete.
The process is

IF NEEDED CUSTOMIZATION:
Design: Depends on purchaser
Wood Prep Process: 24 hours dry
Secret Letter Process: 24 Hours dry
Uearthane finish: 72 hours dry
+Shipping time

If predisigned in stock board:
Shipping time.

I will only be taking orders on these next month after I am moved so probably the 10th of February I will go into production into the new house and plan to do a short limited run of them.

I will of course be putting up pictures of the next board when it is completed before I take any orders.

Jesse
Learn how to build a bigger business at www.showbizsuccesssecrets.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Who Wants Spirit Boards? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL