We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » What do you think? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
weepinwil
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
3514 Posts

Profile of weepinwil
Quote:
On 2014-01-08 08:03, george1953 wrote:
I think I dated her once, one of the better ones I dated Smile

I thought I had too until I realized she wasn't dead.
"Til Death us do part!" - Weepin Willie
Circusman
View Profile
Special user
Kent, England.
571 Posts

Profile of Circusman
Quote:
On 2014-01-08 06:30, weepinwil wrote:
I find the table changes most interesting. Makes me wonder why. Did she lose her faith? Was she trying to manipulate God? Or, was she raised from the dead and no longer needed the religous items so close?

No. She had just realised that the last thing Christ wants to look at is a bloody cross !
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
Most people wish I didn't have
5542 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
I seriously loved the way The Curator introduced his archival photos in the wrong order, and would really like to know more of the story. It's a wonderful performance tool to purposely mess with your audience's perceptions of an "incident" verses what actually transpired.
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
The Curator
View Profile
V.I.P.
Beware Vampire, I have
3829 Posts

Profile of The Curator
The story isn't finished yet (but the effects are). Basically, in an exposé about spirit, death and ghost photography (and a strange item in our collection), I show this unique pair of photos. It's seems logical at first, that the photos were taken in a living-dead continuation, but... A detail on the photos shows that's wrong, they were taken in the other order.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » What do you think? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL