The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Books you're looking forward to in 2014 (9 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
Harry Lorayne
View Profile
V.I.P.
New York City
8508 Posts

Profile of Harry Lorayne
Rogerbest: Working on THE CLASSIC COLLECTION, Volume 5 as we speak. HL.
[email]harrylorayne@earthlink.net[/email]

http://www.harrylorayne.com
http://www.harryloraynemagic.com
dmoses
View Profile
Inner circle
2196 Posts

Profile of dmoses
Eric Mead's Conover book.
"You're a comedian. You wanna do mankind a service, tell funnier jokes."
TPR by Dave Moses and Iain Dunford
owen.daniel
View Profile
Inner circle
England
1048 Posts

Profile of owen.daniel
Harry what's going to be in number 5?!
Ihop
View Profile
Inner circle
Glen Spey, NY
1577 Posts

Profile of Ihop
Trost , no doubt.
I'm very impressed with his work.
Ihor
Martino
View Profile
Special user
Manchester, UK
920 Posts

Profile of Martino
Rickreaction, the Hector Chadwick book is available direct from the author now I believe. He was selling copies at the Session Convention a few weeks ago.
"There's a difference between not knowing how something is done and knowing it can't be done!" - Simon Aronson
neocatalyst
View Profile
New user
76 Posts

Profile of neocatalyst
Eric Mead mentioned in Magifest that the Conover book won't be ready by this year. We asked him and he said "in a year or three".
KevinKM99
View Profile
New user
78 Posts

Profile of KevinKM99
Spoke to Juan Tamariz after his lecture at Magi-Fest, and he said his new book (which he's "worked on for 34 years") will be released in Spain hopefully by September. In classic Tamariz humor, he added: "But I didn't say which year!"
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
7006 Posts

Profile of Cameron Francis
I am thrilled that H&R books will be publishing a large collection of my material later this year. It's going to be a sort of "best of" collection but it will also contain some stuff that's never been in print or on video. And, no, it's not all cards. The majority is cards but there will also be other types of magic in there.

Most people think of me as a DVD and PDF guy. But I love books. Excited to work with such an esteemed publisher like H&R.
MOMENT'S NOTICE LIVE 3 - Six impromptu card tricks! Out now! http://cameronfrancismagic.com/moments-notice-live-3.html
JAlenS
View Profile
Inner circle
Oklahoma
1522 Posts

Profile of JAlenS
Strictly Scryer is currently in the works for a March release I think. Should have some great stuff in it as all the Scryer books do.
stefano59
View Profile
New user
Roma - Italia
5 Posts

Profile of stefano59
My list is:
Trost #5
The Gilbreath book
The DeLand book
Richard Kaufman's Mr Jennings Take it Easy
Richard Kaufman's project on Michael Skinner
Steve Mayhew book
Johhny Thompson's book: General Practitioner
billmonroe1972
View Profile
New user
54 Posts

Profile of billmonroe1972
Cannot wait for the Geoff Latta book(s)

Cheers,

Bill
Hansel
View Profile
Inner circle
Puerto Rico
2492 Posts

Profile of Hansel
Tenyo by Kaufman
Follow Me...
Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/Hansels-Comedy-and-Magic-Show-929625643774678/
Youtube: HanselSP
Twitter: @HanselSP
Instagram: HanselSP
Ray Haining
View Profile
Inner circle
Hot Springs, AR
1866 Posts

Profile of Ray Haining
David Neighbor's volume 1 of his projected five-volume work.
motown
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta by way of Detroit
6020 Posts

Profile of motown
The New Johnny Thompson book
"If you ever write anything about me after I'm gone, I will come back and haunt you."
– Karl Germain
Falco Spitz
View Profile
New user
15 Posts

Profile of Falco Spitz
Grandson of Simon says...
Richard Kaufman
View Profile
Inner circle
2489 Posts

Profile of Richard Kaufman
Because of the amount of time it will take to print the Tenyo book in China and ship it back to the US, the Michael Skinner CD set will actually come out first.
Steven Leung
View Profile
Inner circle
found the Magic Rainbow after
1608 Posts

Profile of Steven Leung
Quote:
On , KevinKM99 wrote:
Spoke to Juan Tamariz after his lecture at Magi-Fest, and he said his new book (which he's "worked on for 34 years") will be released in Spain hopefully by September. In classic Tamariz humor, he added: "But I didn't say which year!"

That is the same he said in 2011 workshop...

Even just the new edition of the Magic Way is great, and Spanish second edition already released for almost 2 years.
Most memorable moment - with Maestro Juan Tamariz & Consuelo Lorgia in FISM Busan 2018.

"Being fooled by a trick doesn't always mean they are having a good time" - Homer Liwag

https://hhpresents.com/
https://www.glitchstudiohk.com/
ixnay66
View Profile
Inner circle
Denver
1504 Posts

Profile of ixnay66
Quote:
On Jan 8, 2014, Magic-Daniel wrote:
Almost forgot about Richard Kaufman's project on Michael Skinner, which he wrote, will be out for the IBM/SAM convention in St. Louis in July.

This is my number one for 2014. Huge fan of Michael Skinner!

I met Michael Skinner at a Magic Castle swap meet years ago. He didn't know me from Adam but he had a big smile on his face and his hand out to shake mine. He was a wonderful man and very talented. I read a story that he did 3 shows a night in the Close Up room for a week and never repeated a trick. I'm definitely looking forward to this book as well.
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1707 Posts

Profile of celebrity
Thanks for the interest gentlemen, it was a pleasant surprise to hear my name mentioned on these pages. My book is heavily underway and shouldn't be to much longer Smile

Best Wishes Michael
As a mentalist you must always ask yourself what if! And throughout your life you should seek to ask and answer this question over and over again, only then will your wildest dreams become a reality!

Visit - www.mindfx.co.uk to learn more!
jb201
View Profile
Regular user
119 Posts

Profile of jb201
Tony Chang Book, hopefully.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Books you're looking forward to in 2014 (9 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL