The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Boxes, tubes & bags » » Strato - Sphere (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Almost-A-Magician
View Profile
Regular user
New England
158 Posts

Profile of Almost-A-Magician
For any of you who have this prop and are looking for an interesting presentation idea...the recent Magic magazine (Jan. issue) has an excellent idea....check it out!
Borack
View Profile
Regular user
Tampa Bay
109 Posts

Profile of Borack
How do you keep the doors on box closed..?? Velcro..?? Mine keep opening ALL THE WAY !!!
Darkwing
View Profile
Inner circle
Nashville Tn
1850 Posts

Profile of Darkwing
I use small strips of Velcro. Works very well
guy de paul
View Profile
New user
Lancs, UK
6 Posts

Profile of guy de paul
The kids kept saying that they could see the ball in the box so I got rid of the box vanish.
I cut a circular hole in my table (spare)top, then place the ball on the table, cover it with a silk that has a half rubber ball sewn into it. Move the silk / ball over the hole for it to drop into my table - lift the silk that appears to be covering the ball (ala glass vanish)- throw it up into the air - it's gone.
Works a treat.
Now you see it, now you ....
Magic.J.Manuel
View Profile
Special user
I have danced upon
663 Posts

Profile of Magic.J.Manuel
I built a Sports-o-Spheres with mini rubber playground balls, 6.5", in the shape and colors of a soccer ball, basketball and football. Using several coffee cans joined together and a plastic desk protector formed into a clear tube with aluminum duct tape. Made a base from wood. painted with the sports balls on the tube. Its bigger than most Phanto-spheres so I can do it on stage for school shows and the older kids can cheer for the sport they like the best.
Nothing would get done at all, if man waited so long that no one could find fault with it.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Boxes, tubes & bags » » Strato - Sphere (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL