The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Coffee Break Mental Magic #4 out now - dice oracle & tarot routine! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Voodini
View Profile
Inner circle
1783 Posts

Profile of Voodini
Priced at just £1.75 ($2.80), 'Fortune Tellers & Witches' is the fourth release in the Coffee Break Mental Magic series and features two very special routines plus for the first time, a short story on a magical theme!

Paul Voodini presents the Story Teller's Oracle. This is a dice based reading system that is totally original and works in a way that has perhaps not been explored before. The system is pleasingly easy to master meaning memory work is kept to a minimum (no need for hidden cribs or sheets of numbers!), all of which allows the performer to concentrate on presentation, atmosphere, and engaging the sitter!

Paul is also delighted to welcome English-born, Switzerland-based mentalist Dan Dent into the Coffee Break Mental Magic fold. In this edition Dan presents his wonderful Tarot card routine 'The Witch Trial'. This is a great routine and ideal for those who are looking for ways to incorporate magical looking Tarot cards into their mentalism and mental magic.

Finally this week's edition also includes a short story on a magical theme, totally in keeping with the two routines mentioned. All-in-all this makes Coffee Break Mental Magic #4 the perfect read for all magicians and mentalists on these dark winter nights! And all for less than the price of a cup of coffee!

Visit http://www.readerofminds.co.uk/page_61.html for more details!
Voodini - cold reading, past life regressions, remote viewing, Q&A, palm reading, bizarre & seance...
www.readerofminds.co.uk
espkeith
View Profile
Veteran user
CT, USA
354 Posts

Profile of espkeith
Hate to beat the proverbial dead horse, but this a no-brainer...especially at this price. Thank you, Paul!
Sicnatius
View Profile
Veteran user
Connecticut
396 Posts

Profile of Sicnatius
Sounds great and your pricing is unbeatable.
Brynmore14
View Profile
Inner circle
The Séance Chamber
1812 Posts

Profile of Brynmore14
You said Witches and then I just had to buy it. Looking forward to reading the Tarot Routine.
Sicnatius
View Profile
Veteran user
Connecticut
396 Posts

Profile of Sicnatius
I just finished reading the new pdf and I like the idea of using old dice for a reading. That's a nice way to give the old bone dice which belonged to my grandfathers grandfather a "job"in my set. So far I just had them as prop with my Lun@s.

I also like the Tarot card routine and the story pattern that comes with it.
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17670 Posts

Profile of Slim King
OK .. I've taken the plunge ... I love Coffee!!!! it's 3 AM here and I'm making a pot!!!! Smile
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Voodini
View Profile
Inner circle
1783 Posts

Profile of Voodini
Enjoy Slim! Just emailed it over to you! Smile
Voodini - cold reading, past life regressions, remote viewing, Q&A, palm reading, bizarre & seance...
www.readerofminds.co.uk
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17670 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Thanks ... I've got the perfect set of dice!!!!
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Voodini
View Profile
Inner circle
1783 Posts

Profile of Voodini
Quote:
On 2014-01-08 04:54, Slim King wrote:
Thanks ... I've got the perfect set of dice!!!!

:D
www.readerofminds.co.uk
Brynmore14
View Profile
Inner circle
The Séance Chamber
1812 Posts

Profile of Brynmore14
The Witches Routine is a nice alternative to Witch of Glastonbury, and reminds me of the magic of Mr Cagigal. Worth the price for this routine alone, not to mention the other goodies contained within.
pabloinus
View Profile
Inner circle
1625 Posts

Profile of pabloinus
I just bought the 4th installment, so far I like the previous ones
Chris Meece
View Profile
Special user
Somerset Kentucky
826 Posts

Profile of Chris Meece
I'm in as well. I carry a set of dice with me all the time for Bob Sheet's "It's the rules." This will give me something else to do with them. However, my Cherokee made wooden dice would probably fit better.

I did the above named routine at battle reenactment at Fort Harrod and the Indian shop keeper asked me if I could do it with his dice. I said sure. He was so impressed by it that he gave me his set.
All small town magicians know what 793.8 signifies.
Voodini
View Profile
Inner circle
1783 Posts

Profile of Voodini
That's a wonderful story Chris, hope my routine can do them justice! Smile

Posted: Jan 10, 2014 10:29 am
Just to let you know that all previous 'editions' of Coffee Break Mental Magic have now been gathered together on their own webpage here:
http://www.readerofminds.co.uk/page_60.html
www.readerofminds.co.uk
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Coffee Break Mental Magic #4 out now - dice oracle & tarot routine! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL