The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Greetings from Nashville, TN - (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

woodytism
View Profile
New user
Nashville
1 Post

Profile of woodytism
I'm a hypnotist - I love this board and thank you for putting it up here --- Anyone near Nashville - say hey --- I need your help! (Will pay)

http://www.woodytism.com - thanks Smile
I was the World's Tallest Hypnotist until that unfortunate accident with David Blaine - now I'm just your average mesmerizer!
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
Hi Woody,

It's good to have you join us at the Café. Grab a chair, get comfortable, and be prepared for lots of informative reading. The people at the Café are really friendly and the coffee is pretty good. I'm sure you're going to enjoy your stay.

Don't hesitate to post or ask questions! Welcome to the Café! Smile Smile
Frank Tougas
View Profile
Inner circle
Minneapolis, MN
1712 Posts

Profile of Frank Tougas
Welcome. I look forward to your contributions.
Frank Tougas The Twin Cities Most "Kid Experienced" Children's Performer :"Creating Positive Memories...One Smile at a Time"
woodytism
View Profile
New user
Nashville
1 Post

Profile of woodytism
Thanks Frank --- what is a grammar host? Smile
I was the World's Tallest Hypnotist until that unfortunate accident with David Blaine - now I'm just your average mesmerizer!
DonDriver
View Profile
Inner circle
1790 Posts

Profile of DonDriver
Hi Woody,
I live in Hohenwald Tn. just down the road from you.I've been to several Nashville and Murfreesboro IBM meetings.PM me and I'll give you a phone number if you ever get down this way.
Welcome to the Café,
Don
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1439 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Hi Woody Smile Smile Smile
Welcome to the Café. As far I can see you also admire the fashion of "not making introductions" Whereas we would be happy to know more about you.Please enjoy a cup of strong Turkish Coffee on my bill while you begin to type your next posts.
Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Greetings from Nashville, TN - (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL