The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Pocket Bizarre Peter Eggink Paul Harris Presents (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9 [Next]
1KJ
View Profile
Inner circle
Warning: We will run out of new tricks in
3733 Posts

Profile of 1KJ
I believe there is another thread on this, but it lacks the title of the effect, so I don't think anyone will be able to find it.

Here is the Saturn Magic explanation and link:

The next release form Paul Harris Presents looks like being Pocket Bizarre by Peter Eggink.
No firm details are out yet but it looks like a card to pocket type trick that can also be done with cards, credit cards or money.

Orders will ship on the release date 15th Jan 2014.

I have this, so allow me to elaborate:

This is an effect where a playing card, credit card, or bill disappears. You say the card is in your pocket and turn around. There is no card in your pocket. You turn around again and without your hands going anywhere near your back pockets, card is protruding from your back pocket. You can use a signed card.

Link:

http://www.saturnmagic.co.uk/blog/pocket......nts.html

Here is my review:

AWESOME!

Peter shows some really good routines along with how to use the gimmicks. In one routine, a participant selects a card and signs it. You sandwich the card between two cards. You then turn it horizontal to the two sandwich cards and they hold their sandwiched card. their card disappears in an instant. You say the card has traveled to your back pocket. your hands have never reached back to your back pocket. you turn around and your pockets are empty. you turn around again and the card has appeared in your back pocket without your hands ever touching your back pockets. You remove the card and hand them their signed card.

Highly recommended.
gimmickless
View Profile
Veteran user
305 Posts

Profile of gimmickless
Rabid
View Profile
Elite user
499 Posts

Profile of Rabid
I gotta say, that looks particularly impressive.
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
United Kingdom
8553 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Quote:
On 2014-01-13 06:50, gimmickless wrote:
Trailer http://vimeo.com/83747126

Err with password.
gimmickless
View Profile
Veteran user
305 Posts

Profile of gimmickless
Yes. Its removed now. He forget list it as private
JackMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1866 Posts

Profile of JackMagic
Still shows up as private for me !!!!!!
GeneTony
View Profile
Special user
509 Posts

Profile of GeneTony
Still shows as private here too, asking for password.
Some think Houdini used trap doors in his act, but he was just going through a stage.
Saturn UK
View Profile
Inner circle
2456 Posts

Profile of Saturn UK
Peter must have uploaded his demo and forgot to make it private which it now is, all details are being held off until the release date.

With this there are no pre-order delays, the day it launches you will be able to order and we will ship the same day assuming you order early enough.
Mark Traversoni

www.saturnmagic.co.uk

#theshopwithstock Pleased to be different!

FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/saturnmagic.co.uk
smacks183
View Profile
Loyal user
247 Posts

Profile of smacks183
Good news. Will Saturn have this first? Do you know when this might be in the brick and mortars and other online dealers? Thanks.
gimmickless
View Profile
Veteran user
305 Posts

Profile of gimmickless
Hocus pocus offer free shipping on this
EddieM
View Profile
Regular user
Experienced but only
172 Posts

Profile of EddieM
MJM Magic is going to be carrying it, shipping tomorrow (the 14th). I spoke with Jeff over there, and he is raving about this. I can't wait to place my order once it's released!
- EddieM
Martin.Lester
View Profile
Inner circle
1040 Posts

Profile of Martin.Lester
So we can't see a preview video but everyone is expected to pre order because it's a Paul Harris DVD it must be good

What next ?

Do we just send a blank cheque to our local dealer and trust they will post us a good product

This is stretching the pre order to the extreme

Or maybe there is a reason the Pre View Video has been left "Private"
Peter Nardi
View Profile
Inner circle
2237 Posts

Profile of Peter Nardi
Hi Guys,

Alakazam should have these in shortly. Really looking forward to playing with this one.

Regards

Peter
PHSIS
View Profile
Veteran user
Kailua-Kona HI
386 Posts

Profile of PHSIS
Hello Martin

We have told dealers not to offer Pocket Bizarre for pre-order. That's why the demo isn't up yet. This will officially be out in the next day or two. Oh that same day the demo will be up and that dealers will be authorized to take orders. This is also the first day that most of the dealers will have received stock allowing them to send your order right away. So we are doing what we can to make this process as fair as possible for all involved.
Always open to suggestions on how we can make this all better!

Kind Regards

Janet Harris
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4237 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
Any idea on a price? for this please.
insight
View Profile
Inner circle
3095 Posts

Profile of insight
Can't wait for this---I believe it will be a game changer.

Regards,
Mike
Martin.Lester
View Profile
Inner circle
1040 Posts

Profile of Martin.Lester
Quote:
On 2014-01-13 14:03, PHSIS wrote:
Hello Martin

We have told dealers not to offer Pocket Bizarre for pre-order. That's why the demo isn't up yet. This will officially be out in the next day or two. Oh that same day the demo will be up and that dealers will be authorized to take orders. This is also the first day that most of the dealers will have received stock allowing them to send your order right away. So we are doing what we can to make this process as fair as possible for all involved.
Always open to suggestions on how we can make this all better!

Kind Regards

Janet Harris

Ok Fair Enough

Look forward to seeing this shortly !
VMagical
View Profile
Regular user
200 Posts

Profile of VMagical
***, missed the trailer. Hope to see it by tomorrow Smile
Paul Gross
View Profile
Special user
574 Posts

Profile of Paul Gross
Hello,

Pocket Bizarre by Peter Eggnik Update....This will be officially for sale tonight after midnight..All details and video demo will be online at Hocus Pocus..Check it out! IN STOCK & Free Worldwide Shipping!!

Best regards
Paul Gross
Owner
Hocus Pocus
Best Regards,

Paul Gross

Owner

http://www.hocus-pocus.com
Jeff_Mash
View Profile
Veteran user
Bay Area, California
327 Posts

Profile of Jeff_Mash
I can also confirm that MJM Magic will be carrying this and shipping to our customers on Tuesday the 14th. More details to be published soon, but all I can say is, "This effect is a winner, through and through." It's been awhile since I've gotten this excited over a product.
Your friend in magic,

Jeff Mash, CEO
MJM Magic - "Magic for Magicians, Jokesters, and Mentalists!"
http://www.MJMMagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Pocket Bizarre Peter Eggink Paul Harris Presents (2 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL