The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Pocket Bizarre Peter Eggink Paul Harris Presents (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9 [Next]
1KJ
View Profile
Inner circle
Warning: We will run out of new tricks in
3571 Posts

Profile of 1KJ
Jprace,
Great idea! I like it! Sort of a combination of concepts in the cards across and pocket bizarre.
KJ
Incognito
View Profile
Regular user
109 Posts

Profile of Incognito
This came in an email a lot of you probably received but maybe didn't watch yet. It's the other needed part of what Jeff is suggesting (which is a really good idea).

http://www.sansminds.com/trick-four
PHSIS
View Profile
Veteran user
Kailua-Kona HI
386 Posts

Profile of PHSIS
For a really nice ungimmicked bill vanish from the spec's hands…check out the Revised Las Vegas Leaper in True Astonishments (don't know the exact name of the effect!)

Janet
barts185
View Profile
Inner circle
Can you believe I've been wrong on
1345 Posts

Profile of barts185
Quote:
On 2014-01-19 06:59, Incognito wrote:
This came in an email a lot of you probably received but maybe didn't watch yet. It's the other needed part of what Jeff is suggesting (which is a really good idea).

http://www.sansminds.com/trick-four

One thing that Will does, but doesn't actually point out (although I'm guessing a lot of people noticed), is that the second bill is reversed. This way, the folded over portion of the 3rd bill isn't the only one that is showing the opposite side of the bill.
jprace
View Profile
Inner circle
2209 Posts

Profile of jprace
Another subtly on what Will is presenting:

Playing around with the orientations of the bills, you can show both sides of the unfolded bills, as the folded bill perfectly blends into the one behind it. Be careful, of course, of accidentally exposing that one edge has more/less bills than the other.

(On a side note, does anyone know if this originates with Will? I have been using something similar for a long time, and can't imagine it hasn't been done before.)
Phone Phreak is here!
Watch the Trailer!
www.JeffPrace.com
Catch me on Instagram
Illucifer
View Profile
Inner circle
1361 Posts

Profile of Illucifer
Shhh, Janet! I want people to forget about that fantastic trick! Smile

p.s. It's LVL$ and it was one of my first thoughts regarding this new apparatus from Peter and Paul (two disciples of magic).
It's all in the reflexes.
M Pitcher
View Profile
Elite user
Around the block
427 Posts

Profile of M Pitcher
Playing with this for a couple of days now and I totally LOVE it. The sudden appearance of their card in your pocket is so strong it'll hit them like the proverbial freight train. Easy to do, practical and instant reset so a worker all the way. Re the gimmicks I can see these last a lifetime.

Totally happy with my purchase Smile

M P
Nikki78
View Profile
Elite user
I impaled Dracula with
493 Posts

Profile of Nikki78
Quote:
On 2014-01-19 12:45, Illucifer wrote:
Shhh, Janet! I want people to forget about that fantastic trick! Smile

p.s. It's LVL$ and it was one of my first thoughts regarding this new apparatus from Peter and Paul (two disciples of magic).

Oh yes, I LOVE this effect. The TA Box set is so beautiful. I use most of the effects...
Two thumbs up!
...and now back to topic Smile

Cheers
Nikki
I'm no native speaker - please ignore the mistakes Smile
Peter Eggink
View Profile
V.I.P.
Netherlands
422 Posts

Profile of Peter Eggink
Thanks for the great comments everybody...Also, great to see the creative juices flowing here on using Pocket Bizarre!

Feel free visit my booth at the upcoming Blackpool convention for a live demo -Looking forward to meet up Smile

Best,

Peter
https://www.deceptivedreamz.com/product-page/cash-card-by-armanujjaman-abir-peter-eggink

CA$H CARD -a brand new credit card to bill...and vice versa!
Scott Horn
View Profile
Veteran user
Dallas, TX
347 Posts

Profile of Scott Horn
Maybe a question already asked, but is there a need to have "loose" pockets, and / or pockets without cover flaps?
1KJ
View Profile
Inner circle
3571 Posts

Profile of 1KJ
Scott,
No, no need for loose pockets.
KJ
Illucifer
View Profile
Inner circle
1361 Posts

Profile of Illucifer
Having played with this a bit, for me, anyway, it just turns out to be too much pocket material to be of practical use. It's very clever and very well made and does very well precisely what it is designed to do as shown in the ads.

Personally, though, I don't like to be too 'rigged up' and concerned about the stuff in my pockets, so I suspect mine will be available to some lucky buyer soon.
It's all in the reflexes.
MR Effecto
View Profile
Inner circle
2417 Posts

Profile of MR Effecto
Quote:
On 2014-01-22 17:42, Illucifer wrote:
Having played with this a bit, for me, anyway, it just turns out to be too much pocket material to be of practical use. It's very clever and very well made and does very well precisely what it is designed to do as shown in the ads.

Personally, though, I don't like to be too 'rigged up' and concerned about the stuff in my pockets, so I suspect mine will be available to some lucky buyer soon.
I got mine today and was thinking the same thing. I will keep mine because I do like it. I can use this for those times I like to do a one trick on someone
1KJ
View Profile
Inner circle
3571 Posts

Profile of 1KJ
Quote:
On 2014-01-22 17:42, Illucifer wrote:

Yes, I am seeing that as well. However, I am still working on a solution to use this in my outside jacket breast pocket in a way that still frees up the pocket for other purposes and eliminates the other piece of the gimmick. With this modification, I can use this method with my hands and pockets as free as they were without this. I don't use a sharpie, nor do I go into any pockets for any reason at any time.

KJ
takel
View Profile
New user
28 Posts

Profile of takel
I am one of the lucky guys as I own this jewelry from the very beginning of the whole project,
Peter gave me one during the filming of Pocket Bizarre. As a gimmick engineer I really like this one.
I have add it to my repertoir and it gets great reactions every single time.
Yesterday I perform it to some fellow magicians and they have heard a lot about it but never seen it in action,
after seen it live they all want one!
Nikki78
View Profile
Elite user
I impaled Dracula with
493 Posts

Profile of Nikki78
Hi community,

I received mine on Friday, did the one time set-up this morning and after 15 minutes of practising I performed it for family members: they were stunned!
The gimmick is well made and seems to last for a long, long time and the DVD is also well produced.
It's full of in-depth training and Peter explains everything really, really good.

I'll give it 5/5 magic stars Smile

Cheers
Nikki
Saturn UK
View Profile
Inner circle
2384 Posts

Profile of Saturn UK
That was fast that must have been 3 or 4 days at most, I'm glad you like it.

Be sure to check out the bonus page for extra ideas and tips.

I've been using this yesterday and today at gigs, I'm just sitting outside another now. I've come across another modification which should make this easier to use.

I'm going to try it later, no reason why it should not work.
Mark Traversoni

www.saturnmagic.co.uk

#theshopwithstock Pleased to be different!

FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/saturnmagic.co.uk
M Pitcher
View Profile
Elite user
Around the block
427 Posts

Profile of M Pitcher
Quote:
On 2014-01-26 08:49, Saturn Magic wrote:
I've come across another modification which should make this easier to use.

Mark, are you referring to the breast pocket installation? I've found it already super easy to use the way it was designed and works beautifully.
I don't understand why people make such a big deal out of the jacket, I simply remove it and go into the revelation.

M P
Saturn UK
View Profile
Inner circle
2384 Posts

Profile of Saturn UK
No I've found the something else was moving and I have an idea how to keep it still.
Mark Traversoni

www.saturnmagic.co.uk

#theshopwithstock Pleased to be different!

FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/saturnmagic.co.uk
Nikki78
View Profile
Elite user
I impaled Dracula with
493 Posts

Profile of Nikki78
Quote:
On 2014-01-26 08:49, Saturn Magic wrote:
That was fast that must have been 3 or 4 days at most, I'm glad you like it.

Be sure to check out the bonus page for extra ideas and tips.

I've been using this yesterday and today at gigs, I'm just sitting outside another now. I've come across another modification which should make this easier to use.

I'm going to try it later, no reason why it should not work.

Yes, the delivery was really fast. Thanks again for the outstanding customer support Smile

Cheers
Nikki
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Pocket Bizarre Peter Eggink Paul Harris Presents (2 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL