The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » The Ring (14 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..7~8~9~10~11 [Next]
Godzilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Tied & Untied Witches on
5318 Posts

Profile of Godzilla
Quote:
On 2014-02-10 16:54, takeachance wrote:
OK, I'm in

WE , knew you would !
"If you watch Godzilla backwards, it's about a big ass lizard who helps rebuild a half burnt-down city, then moonwalks back into the ocean"
Magical Dimensions
View Profile
Inner circle
5002 Posts

Profile of Magical Dimensions
I cannot say much about this because I get a weird feeling that I am being watch. I passed a man today on the sidewalk and he stopped and looked at me. "What you know or thought you knew, isn't real..... Soon you will be among us. It has been written and it will come to pass. You belong to a special blood line that goes back in time." Then he removed his glove and showed me this big weird looking ring. It took my breath away because it looked evil and seem to have power. It was like a membership ring that you see in those late night movies.

Then he just walked away.......

I am worried that there is a group out there who is going to contact me. I have no idea about what and it scares the heck out of me. I don't know who to talk to about this. I am afraid that if I tell the police they will think that I have lost my mind and placed me in a crazy place where I don't want to go. I have a strong desire that this place is where I need to be. For some reason I feel as if I belong here. Don't ask me why...... I just feel it.

Oh my! Someone is walking up to my house....... They are carrying a small box....... I feel light headed as if a spell has been placed over me.

I have to go..... Why do I get the feeling that there are people watching me and wanting me to come to them? .... I have to go.... The door bell is ringing and the cold steel of my 357 seems so heavy that I am about to drop it. ..... I see shadows......more like outlines of people around me..... STOP RINGING THAT DOOR BELL..........!

I feel as if I am going to
afinemesh
View Profile
Inner circle
Senseless gibberish that amounts to
2611 Posts

Profile of afinemesh
Quote:
On 2014-02-10 18:07, Magical Dimensions wrote:
I cannot say much about this because I get a weird feeling that I am being watch. I passed a man today on the sidewalk and he stopped and looked at me. "What you know or thought you knew, isn't real..... Soon you will be among us. It has been written and it will come to pass. You belong to a special blood line that goes back in time." Then he removed his glove and showed me this big weird looking ring. It took my breath away because it looked evil and seem to have power. It was like a membership ring that you see in those late night movies.

Then he just walked away.......

I am worried that there is a group out there who is going to contact me. I have no idea about what and it scares the heck out of me. I don't know who to talk to about this. I am afraid that if I tell the police they will think that I have lost my mind and placed me in a crazy place where I don't want to go. I have a strong desire that this place is where I need to be. For some reason I feel as if I belong here. Don't ask me why...... I just feel it.

Oh my! Someone is walking up to my house....... They are carrying a small box....... I feel light headed as if a spell has been placed over me.

I have to go..... Why do I get the feeling that there are people watching me and wanting me to come to them? .... I have to go.... The door bell is ringing and the cold steel of my 357 seems so heavy that I am about to drop it. ..... I see shadows......more like outlines of people around me..... STOP RINGING THAT DOOR BELL..........!

I feel as if I am going to

Out with it! Does this mean you got your ring?
"I've always been mental, I'm sure of it" Boris Pocus Smile

"Someday we'll look back on this and it will all seem funny". . .Bruce Springsteen
Magical Dimensions
View Profile
Inner circle
5002 Posts

Those that belong don't share that kind of information.

The box contained directions to a really big house up in the mountains. I heard stories as a boy about this place but never really thought that it was true. I have some kind of passwords that I am supposed to use to enter the big house. I have been asked to not show my face to the others until I get to the big house. I will need to change my name to enter so that others can't spot me. I must remain in secret as the elders wished. Those at the table are not permitted to speak each others name. It seems as if there really is a group of the knowing. And they have been with us for some time. I get the feeling that they are going to give me something. Everyone has a ring, I am told that I will be presented with mine very soon.

That is all I know........
MagisterFreud
View Profile
Regular user
The 18
135 Posts

Profile of MagisterFreud
Quote:
I'm in the same boat, wish Rick would answer his bloody emails

Try PM here on the Café instead of email; Rick always answers messages on here promptly.
afinemesh
View Profile
Inner circle
Senseless gibberish that amounts to
2611 Posts

Profile of afinemesh
Quote:
On 2014-02-10 19:36, Magical Dimensions wrote:

Well, excuuussseeee me!!
"I've always been mental, I'm sure of it" Boris Pocus Smile

"Someday we'll look back on this and it will all seem funny". . .Bruce Springsteen
Magical Dimensions
View Profile
Inner circle
5002 Posts

Quote:
On 2014-02-11 08:56, afinemesh wrote:
Quote:
On 2014-02-10 19:36, Magical Dimensions wrote:

Well, excuuussseeee me!!

You are excused...... Smile

Ray
WitchDoctor
View Profile
Regular user
130 Posts

Profile of WitchDoctor
Rick,

I wanna get The Ring
Feel free reply my PM chat about the detail^^

W.D.
WhY SO SErIOUS?
Godzilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Tied & Untied Witches on
5318 Posts

Profile of Godzilla
"Now it's All, All For One...and, One For All !"
"If you watch Godzilla backwards, it's about a big ass lizard who helps rebuild a half burnt-down city, then moonwalks back into the ocean"
jglumley
View Profile
Loyal user
Kansas City
233 Posts

Profile of jglumley
It's just a ring ........
The "18"
Slartibartfaust
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
213 Posts

Profile of Slartibartfaust
Jesus I want this

nuff said

Shawn
There is much wonder in the Great White North
JAlenS
View Profile
Inner circle
Oklahoma
1523 Posts

Profile of JAlenS
Oh the torturous anticipation!!!
Sicnatius
View Profile
Veteran user
Germany
394 Posts

Profile of Sicnatius
Quote:
On 2014-02-12 12:31, JAlenS wrote:
Oh the torturous anticipation!!!

What he said ;-)
Andre Hagen
View Profile
Inner circle
1433 Posts

Profile of Andre Hagen
Quote:
On 2014-02-07 02:32, guyactor wrote:
For those who need a manner to size:

http://pics.bluenile.com/assets/chrome/p......2012.pdf

I just went to a Target store and used their set of sizing rings for an exact fit. I told them up front that I just needed my ring size and they didn't see to mind.
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one - Albert Einstein
Andy Presto
View Profile
New user
UK
7 Posts

Profile of Andy Presto
Hi All

I don't post a lot on the Café but thought this might me helpful on this thread. Ring arrived in the UK today. This is a really well made (and heavy!) piece. I'm having a lot of fun using it to make wax seals on prediction envelopes - produces a really nice impression.

Have done some basic testing with it as a pendulum tied to an 'old' piece of string - response is pretty good and better than I expected but I need to play about with it more to get the right length etc. Also thought about combining it with Lebanon's CSI illusion - put 'The Ring' and a CSI ring on an old padlock - CSI ring will disappear as part of the regular presentation leaving 'The Ring' still in place. Back story would be about 'The Ring' having special powers etc. - the CSI ring would then be found inside a prediction envelope that has been in view all the time and sealed with a wax seal showing the strange stamp on 'The Ring.' Hopefully you get the idea!

I really like this a lot - it looks totally authentic and I think there is a lot of scope for building routines around it.

Hope it helps!
Andy
Godzilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Tied & Untied Witches on
5318 Posts

Profile of Godzilla
Something odd, has happen...my Ring, went onto my finger.
But, I have tried everything and can not remove it !
I, will have to learn to bare the Weight & Secrets...
Harlequin
View Profile
Special user
Melbourne, Australia
688 Posts

Profile of Harlequin
Quote:
On 2014-02-13 16:59, Godzilla wrote:
Something odd, has happen...my Ring, went onto my finger.
But, I have tried everything and can not remove it !
I, will have to learn to bare the Weight & Secrets...

Rick may have applied super glue to your ring as a prank. Smile
Godzilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Tied & Untied Witches on
5318 Posts

Profile of Godzilla
[quote]On 2014-02-13 19:55, Harlequin wrote:
Quote:

Rick may have applied super glue to your ring as a prank. Smile

It, does not taste like it ! Smile
pslaughter
View Profile
Loyal user
270 Posts

Profile of pslaughter
My ring arrived today and man did Rick do a great job with this.

The weight is great. I really looks like a quality signet ring. It calls to mind a class ring from a professional school. (reminds me of my law school class ring)

Can't wait for folks to ask about it so I can tell them its a ring from a secret society and that's about all I can say about it.

If you're on the fence, I'd suggest you pull the trigger and not be left wishing you had.
reese
View Profile
Inner circle
of Hell
1033 Posts

Profile of reese
It's just a ring...or is it?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » The Ring (14 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..7~8~9~10~11 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL