The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » The Ring (14 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10~11 [Next]
Magical Dimensions
View Profile
Inner circle
5002 Posts

Profile of Magical Dimensions
A matching pendulum would kick azzzzzz!

Ray
Godzilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Tied & Untied Witches on
5316 Posts

Profile of Godzilla
I hope Rick,will keep this true to form!
Such as,to purchase a ring,you have a prior purhase of an Outlaw Effect! (Dues to be a Member)
Any of us,that has posted on this thread,has done many times fold!
Maybe,a list of members ONLY at Outlaw Forum!
Talk of presentation being kept at Outlaw Forum!

After all,it is a Secret Society !
"If you watch Godzilla backwards, it's about a big ass lizard who helps rebuild a half burnt-down city, then moonwalks back into the ocean"
horus1
View Profile
Special user
639 Posts

Profile of horus1
I like it. The ring sounds cool. As does the secret society. I've purchased so many outlaw effects now...
It would be fun to bump into another member.
There should probably be a secret handshake that culminates in both parties showing their now empty wallets....
Godzilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Tied & Untied Witches on
5316 Posts

Profile of Godzilla
Quote:
On 2014-01-18 21:39, horus1 wrote:

There should probably be a secret handshake that culminates in both parties showing their now empty wallets....

Or,a secret code too..."Let me allow you,to buy me a drink !" Smile
"If you watch Godzilla backwards, it's about a big ass lizard who helps rebuild a half burnt-down city, then moonwalks back into the ocean"
horus1
View Profile
Special user
639 Posts

Profile of horus1
[/quote]

Or,a secret code too..."Let me allow you,to buy me a drink !" Smile
[/quote]

Now that I like!
Person with the least outlaw products buys!
reese
View Profile
Inner circle
of Hell
1118 Posts

Profile of reese
My 1st impressions: first, the price is very fair. Second, how would you use it? You can't explain it's an emblem of a secret society. The touchstone of such a club is secrecy. I can see it being used as a grace note ( unexplained) in a sealed envelope test. ( using an idea from Bascomb Jones Magick...where the sitter takes home a tarot card sealed in an envelope) The use of grace notes (a note that isn't part of the harmony or melody) can raise a piece to the level of Art. Taking home an envelope with such a unique seal is... unique. And third... I want to see what the seal looks like created by the ring... All in all, an interesting, creative and potentially useful item.
Godzilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Tied & Untied Witches on
5316 Posts

Profile of Godzilla
Also,as simple as a tool for misdirection !
People will look at,trying to read/figure out the symbol!
Eddie Garland
View Profile
Inner circle
Hells Kitchen, New York City
4205 Posts

Profile of Eddie Garland
I ordered the ring and then began pondering the Sanctum Society story.
Their symbols and story lines were often used in the early OutLaw vids so they are familiar to me.

For instance the "sanctum man" will always be that old man with crutches at :041 of the Ark of Astaroth video.
In my mind...He forms half the Sanctum symbol with his crutches. I kinda dearly love him.

The Sanctum videos
Ark of Astaroth
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7porwV9EOE8
Sanctum Sanctuary
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inDg6Fno0_o
Sanctum 111
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrhBDsvce70
View Profile
Veteran user
350 Posts

Profile of 13
Hello Eddie,

You say you ordered the ring ... is it now availble for purchase? Is it on the Outlaw Effects website? Thanks Smile

Eddie Garland
View Profile
Inner circle
Hells Kitchen, New York City
4205 Posts

Profile of Eddie Garland
It is indeed on the website...Chapter 18.
View Profile
Veteran user
350 Posts

Profile of 13
Thank you Smile found and ordered.
spookyone
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
282 Posts

Profile of spookyone
Quote:
On 2014-01-18 21:12, Godzilla wrote:
I hope Rick,will keep this true to form!
Such as,to purchase a ring,you have a prior purhase of an Outlaw Effect! (Dues to be a Member)
Any of us,that has posted on this thread,has done many times fold!
Maybe,a list of members ONLY at Outlaw Forum!
Talk of presentation being kept at Outlaw Forum!

After all,it is a Secret Society !

YES I think Sanctum II Sanctuary should be required as our membership cards (or if not required, included?) to build up the Sanctum myth. If only there was as legit secret sanctum site for the 150 exclusive members Smile I imagine each chapter (of the at least 18) has 150 members.
spookyone
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
282 Posts

Profile of spookyone
Quote:
On 2014-01-18 14:38, Roth wrote:
You can always clean the tarnish off the ring and shine it up Smile

We are bringing back Chapter 18. As a ring holder you are a member. There are other "artifacts" that are part of membership including a new sanctum membership card. They will be available to members in the near future.

There will be a member forum "lodge" shortly.

Oh sweet, this is exactly what I was thinking (why do I always read the threads backwards? LOL)
Sicnatius
View Profile
Veteran user
Germany
394 Posts

Profile of Sicnatius
Man, was I blind... Took me forever to find it on the site... Indeed a very secret society... At least on smart phones ;-)
Roth
View Profile
Inner circle
The 18
5091 Posts

Profile of Roth
Quote:
On 2014-01-19 03:51, Sicnatius wrote:
Man, was I blind... Took me forever to find it on the site... Indeed a very secret society... At least on smart phones ;-)

There is a new menu button at the top of the home page.

Chapter 18

It is the chapter 18 shop
2015 ECSS Alumnus

PANDORA

Deadwood
MagiChrisMitch
View Profile
Special user
786 Posts

Profile of MagiChrisMitch
Very Nice! Great avenue your going down Roth with this ring and others that will come. Since Outlaw is taking payments now for the ring, are these being made per order based on size selected? What should buyers expect on delivery times for the casting and aging? I feel this ring will be popular with those fans here in the spooky, so if you get to 50 orders in a hurry- are you going to be able to keep up? Not trying to bust your rounds, but for me I will allow only up to the safe grace period paypal has. Here's a link for someone needing assistance with determining ring size:

http://pics.bluenile.com/assets/chrome/p......2012.pdf
Roth
View Profile
Inner circle
The 18
5091 Posts

Profile of Roth
Quote:
On 2014-01-19 17:06, MagiChrisMitch wrote:
Very Nice! Great avenue your going down Roth with this ring and others that will come. Since Outlaw is taking payments now for the ring, are these being made per order based on size selected? What should buyers expect on delivery times for the casting and aging? I feel this ring will be popular with those fans here in the spooky, so if you get to 50 orders in a hurry- are you going to be able to keep up? Not trying to bust your rounds, but for me I will allow only up to the safe grace period paypal has. Here's a link for someone needing assistance with determining ring size:

http://pics.bluenile.com/assets/chrome/p......2012.pdf

Thank you for the enquiry MCM. On Tuesday we are casting 10 of each size 8 9 10 11 12 13

They will all be cast in one day. At this point we have sold several already but they are all different sizes, so I would say starting next wednesday through Friday all orders will be shipping.

The molds will be done on Monday and at that point we can cast rings with a days notice if we run out of sizes.

New members will be receiving rings very quickly.

After we get rolling a ring will ship within 2-4 days of an order depending on the sizes in stock, and as I said, we're casting 10 of each size at a time.
They all ship aged, but purchase a nice silver cleaner and it will make it look new, if that's the look a buyer wants.
2015 ECSS Alumnus

PANDORA

Deadwood
MagiChrisMitch
View Profile
Special user
786 Posts

Good to know how the fulfillment on these will go and was surprised the largest size won't cost more.

Thanks
Roth
View Profile
Inner circle
The 18
5091 Posts

Profile of Roth
Quote:
On 2014-01-19 17:30, MagiChrisMitch wrote:
Good to know how the fulfillment on these will go and was surprised the largest size won't cost more.

Thanks

There is an additional $10 charge on size 12 and 13 Smile (I couldn't talk my jeweler out of it)

The paypal buttons already reflect that.
2015 ECSS Alumnus

PANDORA

Deadwood
MagiChrisMitch
View Profile
Special user
786 Posts

Meant not much more (only $10)
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » The Ring (14 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10~11 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL