The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Hot off the Press! » » Beautiful Cards (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Louis Cypher
View Profile
Veteran user
356 Posts

Profile of Louis Cypher
Great idea check out new update on kickstarter for an extra £6 you can get one of two accompanying books as I understand it one is for a "magical path" the other is for "readings" just bumped up my bid Smile
spookyone
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
282 Posts

Profile of spookyone
Just saw that, was a little disappointed that it's not included (how else do we know how it works?) or is this more of a routine but a basic manual is included?

Either way, I upgraded Smile Wasn't sure what to pick so I chose Reader's Path because I thought it would be fun to do some "legit" readings.
Louis Cypher
View Profile
Veteran user
356 Posts

Profile of Louis Cypher
I get the impression that the cards are a standard deck ( standard isn't really the right word ) but they have the ability to transform into a magical deck or a readers deck as an extra. Either way hope this new idea encourages more people to get involved as it would be such a shame if this does not get off the ground.
spookyone
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
282 Posts

Profile of spookyone
Indeed, it's a beautiful deck (heck, even the box is gorgeous) and pretty reasonable price.
arthur stead
View Profile
Inner circle
When I played soccer, I hit
1777 Posts

Profile of arthur stead
Wow, those are great! Really appealing.
Arthur Stead
royalty-free music and interactive routines
www.arthurstead.com
Slartibartfaust
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
213 Posts

Profile of Slartibartfaust
YAY
These beauties have cracked the £5,000 mark

Halfway there Smile
There is much wonder in the Great White North
espkeith
View Profile
Veteran user
CT, USA
354 Posts

Profile of espkeith
Still wondering 1) why the goal hasn't been reached and 2) if the deadline can be pushed out. I like most of the decks I've seen pop up on KS, but of all them, I like this one most of all. Would be sad if it never sees production.
Voodini
View Profile
Inner circle
1783 Posts

Profile of Voodini
Most 'fancy' decks on Kickstarter appear to reach and surpass their goals quite easily. The only thing I can think is that the Kadar deck is just a little too far removed from a normal deck for the regular card magicians and card jugglers? Very annoying as the Kadar deck is one of the very best decks I've ever seen.
Voodini - cold reading, past life regressions, remote viewing, Q&A, palm reading, bizarre & seance...
www.readerofminds.co.uk
Septimus Hexx
View Profile
New user
86 Posts

Profile of Septimus Hexx
I was wary of pledging my credit card but I am so taken by them that I have taken the plunge. I am a hopeless amateur magician but I love nice things. If in doubt get signed up!
Sicnatius
View Profile
Veteran user
Connecticut
396 Posts

Profile of Sicnatius
Just did the upgrade to a full brick with both books. That deck just looks too amazing to not be funded.
EVILDAN
View Profile
Inner circle
1279 Posts

Profile of EVILDAN
I'm in for 2 decks. I passed info to some others. Hopefully these get made.
by EVILDAN....
"The Coin Board Book" - moves and routines with the coin panel board. - http://www.lybrary.com/the-coin-board-book-p-827955.html
"SLASHER - A Horror Whodunnit" - a bizarre close-up routine based on Bob Neale's "Sole Survivor."
PM me for more info.
"Zombie Town" - a packet effect about how a small town turned into zombies. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nzJhcoJtyOM
airztonne
View Profile
New user
85 Posts

Profile of airztonne
I have taken a quick look at the ceck but honestly this is not my style. I have sent the link to a number of my friends though, hopefully they will like it.

Regarding Kickstarter, well, no, the backing duration cannot be extended. However, if the project fails to hit it's goal, the creator is allowed to post the project a second time (But the project will start from zero) (This can be a good thing or a bad one as we will have to re-pledge.)
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Hot off the Press! » » Beautiful Cards (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL