The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Oldies... but goodies! » » The Croce Collection at auction (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Marc DeSouza
View Profile
V.I.P.
Wayne, PA
213 Posts

Profile of Marc DeSouza
Hi All,

My friend Pat Croce, former President of the Philadelphia 76er's and nationally reknowned speaker and reality TV host, is also a major magic afficianato with a focus on Houdini. He is "downsizing" to a new home and is selling off his major collection. He has chaosen Briggs Auction to conduct the sale, which takes place on February 21st at their Garnet Valley, PA location. They will also have internet bidding available. The catalog is online now so check it out at http://briggsauction.com/auctions.php?auction=145. They have all of the bidding details there. There are 62 lots, the first 49 of which are Houdini material.

Marc DeSouza
Kevin Connolly
View Profile
Inner circle
New Jersey
1329 Posts

Profile of Kevin Connolly
He should have used Potter auctions. They have the experience with magic auctions.
Please visit my website.
www.houdinihimself.com

Always looking buy or trade for original Houdini, Hardeen and escape artist items. I'm interested in books, pitchbooks and ephemera. Email [email]hhoudini@optonline.net[/email]
mblanckaert
View Profile
New user
52 Posts

Profile of mblanckaert
Thanks for the heads-up Marc!
mblanckaert
View Profile
New user
52 Posts

Profile of mblanckaert
On a side-note do you have any of your old lecture notes (The Art of Artifice) available for sale?
mblanckaert
View Profile
New user
52 Posts

Profile of mblanckaert
One last thing Marc, I know you've been asked before, but are your Werewolf coins still out-of-production?
Marc DeSouza
View Profile
V.I.P.
Wayne, PA
213 Posts

Profile of Marc DeSouza
I do have some sets of my older notes available. PM me for information. BTW, Werewolf Coins are looong out of production, sorry
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Oldies... but goodies! » » The Croce Collection at auction (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL